This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gregtherotter View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate. Bit worrying that it happened to you too. I did keep the postage receipts though and am pretty sure I was reimbursed. Any news from your side?
    They've sorted an RMA out and have offered to paypal me the money

I'm more than happy with that
    MY INTERNET IS BETTER THAN YOURS

PROJECT:Temjin-M

Comment

• Glad to hear they sorted you out
      Monitor: Dell U2711, GPU: 2 x EVGA GTX 670, CPU: i7 920 , MB: Asus P6T, RAM: 12gb Corsair XMS3, PSU: Corsair HX750, OS DISK: Crucial M4 128GB, Storage: 2 x Samsung F1 1tb, 1 x Samsung F3 1tb 1x Samsung F4 2tb, Case : CM 690 II
      Photographic Gear: Nikon D700, 16-35 F4 VR, 24-70 F2.8, 70-200 F2.8 VR II, 35 F2D, 50 1.8D, 85 1.8D

Comment

• Does this 'avoid like the plague RMA' for powercolor mean that if one of their graphics cards broke during the warranty they would not replace it? If so, what is the point of a warranty?

Comment

• Powercolor effectively do not deal with end users, but if you do as they say (send your card back to the retailer, who will then deal direct with them), they are as good as anyone else in repairing or replacing within 28 days.

I used to have a contact but no idea if he still works there - their RMA base is in the Netherlands under parent company TUL. But yeah, you shouldn't be worried about the warranty with Powercolor if you trust the retailer.
          Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
          Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

• THREAD REVIVE!

Been talking to someone thinking about buying a zotac gfx card, he was talking about warranty's and I reminded him to think about RMA base locations. Through some googling I found this post.

Anyone know where the Zotac rma base is?

Cheers
            Last edited by Nevbox; 14-10-13, 21:56.

Comment

• Tried asking them or their support page? The RMA address is usually listed somewhere

Comment

• Only address I can find on their website is the HQ in China. Old posts on other forums talk about ones in the USA and Germany. Maybe this backs it up:

This warranty is governed by German law
                found in their warranty disclaimer.

Comment

• Sounds about right. Tbh EU postage doesnt differ too much. EU postage is EU postage in my experience

Comment

• My mate had an evga card that went wrong. They said send it back to Germany, which he did. After a week or two they sent him a new card which was better than the one that broke.
                    Thumbs up for evga

Comment

• Updated the first page, mainly EVGA details.

Web links below the table for manufacturer's RMA support, if their is any.

i5 2500K @ 4.9GHz MSI Z77 MPower G.Skill Trident 8GB 2400C10
                      MSI GTX 970 4GB Gaming Edition @ 1542/7516 Corsair HX 750 PSU
                      Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Creative ZxR Thermalright Silver Arrow
                      NEC 24WMGX3 24" TFT Cooler Master HAF X

Comment

• would any one no if this card would fit in my cases corsair 250d xfx radeon r9 280 double dissipation

Comment

• Updated the front page to reflect the announcement of EVGA's official press release on the new EVGA UK RMA centre.

Originally posted by EVGA | Posted 26th November 2015
                          EVGA Introduces Customer Service Centre in United Kingdom

26th November 2015 – EVGA is proud to introduce a new service centre in United Kingdom to directly support local customers with a convenient United Kingdom shipping address. This new service centre will make it even easier for local customers to get support on their EVGA product with reduced shipping times, reduced rates and a local phone number for support.

"The UK is an extremely important market for EVGA and with our continued growth in the region, this is a way of saying thank you to all those customers who have supported EVGA to date", explains Marnie Sutton, Chief Operating Officer for EVGA Europe. "We pride ourselves as having the best support package in the business and don't want our customers to spend their hard earned cash on overseas calls and high shipping costs for returns or step-up deals".

This along with 24/7 EVGA Support, extended warranty services and the award winning EVGA Step-Up Program make it easy to see why EVGA support is considered among the best in the industry. EVGA customers located in United Kingdom can call 01788 247 298 for direct support from today onwards."
                          Also Gigabyte require postal order or cash for £15 to pay for return shipping of the repaired/replaced unit if you RMA direct with them.

Everything else hasn't changed.

Comment

• Updated the front page.
                            1. Zotac RMA's are no longer processed in the UK, they are sent to Hong Kong, so dropped it from the Green section and moved it to Red.
                            2. Also updated all the web links for the brands as a few were out of date.

If any of the information is incorrect, or you have new info from a recent RMA, then please let me know in this thread and I'll update the list again.

Comment

Working...
                            X