After twenty mins or so FPS drops to nothing on games
    All loads at 100 and temps fine
    CPU is 8700k 4.8ghz
    600w pay 1080,to

if I exit game and try run firestrike if it doesn't kick itself out
    It will score 13 k area and is major slow

Rainbow 6 seige bench mark min FPS 84 now 29
    I've done a clean install

Thought that solved it but it will just slow down and then stay slow till restart pc

Have you tried giving it a good clean? Could be throttling itself if it's getting too hot, and the restart of the PC is just giving it a bit of a chance to cool down?

Just a guess though

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

It doesn't even hey to 65oc bud lol
      yeh full.clean install

It's weird it's like the game kills the card then restart and it's a beast literally can go from 120fps to 40 then stays down at 40 max drops to like 12fps

Yet core clock reads 1947 and usage 100

Comment

It does sound like it's throttling for some reason.. If the card is physically clean, short of taking and trying it in another pc, I'm not sure what to suggest.

There's nothing in the GPU cooling profiles that have set the max temp to be lower than normal?

Comment

Do you have it set to auto...... settings.??? try setting a fan speed and an OC level but set the OC to what it normal runs at reboot and retry
          posted by scrivz69
          I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Hi it does it running the standard clocks I've tried standard clocks but more power limit
            card is brand new so is pc basically. It came with a gtx 1080 tho which ran faultless.

When pc loads now also I get a white flicker across the screen which I haven't noticed till now

Once it's done it once it won't even load a YouTube video for example

Comment

Just incase anyone else searches auros extreme and wants to know what happened card was tried in another pc.

Ran on gaming mode for at least 1 HR and did a few successful firestrike runs then bang 10fps quit game tried a benchmark score down by 9thousand .

Opened BF4 hard crash and lines across screen so I've decided not trying anything else and returning as after lengthy Google searches this card is well known for this type of problem i.e o/c card carnt run its own overclocked profile

Comment

Yeah I'd return it - make sure your give all details possible though so they know how to test it.

Comment

today ive left it running heaven and furmark for hours it didn't crash but after 3 hrs it definantly slowed I loaded up a 64 man bf4 map and was getting 72 fps I quit straight away loaded 3d mark and its -50 fps I restarted and loaded 3d mark and its fine it seems like after a few hours use it goes in slow mode even tho afterburner and gpuz report it running fine.
                  its running full power fps now 30K 3D MARK but if I leave it loping a bench it will slow.

would you say this definanlty gpu id so strange its like a limp mode but all clocks show full power. once it slows u can add volts downclock etc but wont make any odd as soon as u restart it fast

Comment

Something is definatley not right....sounds like you need to return the card explaining what this issues are and how to recreate them...
                    posted by scrivz69
                    i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

found a million issues with the card on the extreme auros page seems none hold the advertised clocks altho gpu boost works as normal ive tried the f3 bios so it has more power at tdp but its a crash magnet today so arranged collection really annoyed as was shuffed it was the xtreme version I got send for my troubles and its absolute poo lol

Comment

Ended up getting send a Asus card strixx as a replacement.
                        not even an o/c model but it holds 2050mhz stable scored an extra 700 3d mark points and doesn't go over 55c at 72 fan l.
                        Hasn't crashed yet after about 4 hours of gaming

Comment

Glad it appears sorted touch wood......
                          posted by scrivz69

Comment

Working...
                          X