How vr work with one eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    I can confirm they don't share the same IP as any other user guys, it's a legit account.
    You can't confirm it's a legit account. You can just confirm that it doesn't share any IPs.. Big difference. There are many relatively easy ways of making it look like you're posting from a different IP

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I can confirm they don't share the same IP as any other user guys, it's a legit account.
      That sounds like what someone would say if it was actually their alt account.

Comment

Now that you mention it....

Comment

No troll just curious guy

i don't see how vr is all about 2 images in different eyes overlapping but one can close one eye and still have vr effect though I felt depth was slightly less

also I don't understand d how u cam get holographic images which have 3d effect that don't need glasses yet we need glasses, I'm guessing that's because the to is not made for 3d only hence the glasses convert the images so we see holographic effect whereas a holographic photo already has 3d effect built into it.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=IP+spoofing

Originally posted by upgraderbf3 View Post
            also I don't understand d how u cam get holographic images which have 3d effect that don't need glasses yet we need glasses, I'm guessing that's because the to is not made for 3d only hence the glasses convert the images so we see holographic effect whereas a holographic photo already has 3d effect built into it.
            http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+holograms+work%3F
            Why did the chicken cross the road?
            To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Could use like USB tether with a mobile/laptop, and not fixed line so IP's never match up.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
                Could use like USB tether with a mobile/laptop, and not fixed line so IP's never match up.
                Yep. Or even just bounce off a proxy.

Then you've got to take into consideration people on dynamic IPs. There could be half a dozen or more people here who show up as using the same IP at some point, when in fact that just have the same ISP. In short, using the IP address to see if someone is "legit"...

Well it's never going to be accurate/reliable is it?
                Last edited by FunkY; 10-06-17, 11:36.
                Why did the chicken cross the road?
                To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                  There could be half a dozen or more people here who show up as using the same IP at some point, when in fact that just have the same ISP.
                  The odds of that happening are astronomically low.

Comment

It happens all the time, we have a lot of users from a certain college.
                    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                      It happens all the time, we have a lot of users from a certain college.
                      Yeah that would happen but I was talking in regards to dynamic IPs leased from your ISP rather than his more general point about IPs. NAT gateways is a separate case again; albeit one which will disappear as services gradually migrate to IPv6. [edit: Albeit that still wouldn't help forums frequented by students since they wouldn't have an allocated PC. Same issue for employees who hotdesk too]
                      Last edited by cold fusion; 12-06-17, 10:36.

Comment

The most common duplicates we get are on IPs allocated to mobile internet providers. Some IPs allocated to 3 and EE have hundreds of different users associated with them. 'Normal' IP addresses from IPs are normally pretty consistent in being tied to one user, unless, as mentioned above, multiple users are accessing from a place that has a single gateway on to the internet - but that's a different case entirely.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten 4G et al are gatewayed. I retract my earlier comment then

Comment

Working...
                          X