New MSI A75MA-G55....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MSI A75MA-G55....

Bought a new MSI A75MA-G55 from aria on Friday just as a back up to my current mobo and the prob is that i hooked it up to make sure it was ok and finding it tough to get into the bios??? looked at user guide and says press DEL to get into them but it freezes and has a little 99 in the corner of the black screen? after a while i can get it to say entering setup but thats it? Any ideas?

Added after 4 minutes:

EDIT: A75A-G55
    Last edited by hassallxv1; 19-03-13, 12:50.

Shirley // AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6GHz - MSI R9 285 Gaming OC - MSI Gaming 970 mobo - 8GB Mushkin Frostbyte - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 - Windows 10 //

Check all power cables are properly connected, reseat the RAM and try with just one stick of RAM.

Comment

Originally posted by IanS View Post
      Check all power cables are properly connected, reseat the RAM and try with just one stick of RAM.
      tried all the basic things with it pal, would there be a reason why i couldnt get into the bios.. i have heard of not being able to boot if power is insufficient but never the bios themselves?

Shirley // AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6GHz - MSI R9 285 Gaming OC - MSI Gaming 970 mobo - 8GB Mushkin Frostbyte - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 - Windows 10 //

Comment

The only time I've had issues getting into the BIOS has been with faulty/incompatible RAM or using a USB keyboard on older systems.

Might be worth a try clearing the CMOS and possibly reseating the CPU.

Comment

yeah think i may have to clear cmos and try again see if that gives me any joy, will try later on and see where i get with it

Comment

New MSI A75MA-G55....

Not worked and having a look around the web seems that i just have a dead mobo

Comment

Does sound like it, on another note great to see a Manc with a proper avatar

Comment

manc through and through the only team for me lol

Comment

Working...
                X