No announcement yet.

HTPC interference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you listen really closely you will hear the noise of the stutter , this isnt my video but exact same issue as i am having.

it almost like a buzz noise that i am getting

Shirley // AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6GHz - MSI R9 285 Gaming OC - MSI Gaming 970 mobo - 8GB Mushkin Frostbyte - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 - Windows 10 //

Comment

Originally posted by hassallxv1 View Post
      If you listen really closely you will hear the noise of the stutter , this isnt my video but exact same issue as i am having.

I also get this very occasionally, no video issues though, just audio.
      Usually once every couple of hours. No idea on solution though.
      Originally posted by andyn
      Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
      PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
      Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

HTPC interference

I know what you mean it doing my head in now tho

Shirley // AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6GHz - MSI R9 285 Gaming OC - MSI Gaming 970 mobo - 8GB Mushkin Frostbyte - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 - Windows 10 //

Comment

Originally posted by hassallxv1 View Post

I had a very similar problem to this, except the PC froze for 2 or 3 seconds before the buzz occurred and returned to normal. In my case it was bad RAM, do you have any spare modules that you could replace the Vengeance with to see if that fixes it?
          @catrain - i7-4710MQ || GTX 860M || 16GB HYPER-X IMPACT 1600MHz || 120GB Kingston mS200 - @catrain

Comment

HTPC interference

May have some, will have to have a check in the morn... How did you come to tge conclusion that it was the ram did it show up in diagnostics or....?

Comment

May rum memtest on mine tonight then.
              Originally posted by andyn
              Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
              PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
              Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

HTPC interference

Gunna have to do mine in morn too warm in this bed now ha post your results if you get any

Comment

Basically I upgraded my RAM and the problem stopped... Didn't really diagnose it at all haha.
                  @catrain - i7-4710MQ || GTX 860M || 16GB HYPER-X IMPACT 1600MHz || 120GB Kingston mS200 - @catrain

Comment

Originally posted by tombyrne94 View Post
                    Basically I upgraded my RAM and the problem stopped... Didn't really diagnose it at all haha.
                    HAHA good stuff mate i am glad some one has had some success with this issue, lot of people saying they cant get rid even with fresh install so must be a hardware issue.
                    just about to run some tests now and i will be back with the results.

Comment

well the results are in.........

No problems with memory and now i am back to square 1.

Comment

tried some ram i had lying around and it did the job so went aria on friday, got 8GB of mushkin frostbyte and all seems good over the weekend, also did a fresh install of windows and all is good.

FINALLY

Comment

Working...
                        X