7700k paste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7700k paste

Hi guys pretty sure I know the answer but what side of the CPU do I put the paste?

is it the side with the little gold dots?

Friend also says I can use tooth paste...will whitening work better or Total???

Definitely a troll. Paha. See ya, dude.
    ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

I'm lost?

Comment

would be interesting to test the different kinds of toothpaste though for cooling?
        would make a refreshing article 0)))

Comment

Originally posted by megafail View Post
          I'm lost?
          And banned.
          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

would be interesting to test the different kinds of toothpaste though for cooling?
              would make a refreshing article 0)))
              Might work for Linux Mint
              I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
              Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                And banned.
                Did he break some other rules or something, or is there more to this?

Seems kinda harsh to ban him just for this, surely we could have just made fun of him?
                GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

I thought that had potential to be a genuine question from someone who just wanted to do things correctly rather than break something based on what they have been told. Seems pretty harsh to ban someone who may just be a genuine new user. Everyone has to start somewhere, don't they?

Also there are tests online which show toothpaste to work as a form of thermal paste (albeit, not very well), and indeed whitening toothpaste works better, so again, a valid question if it's from someone who is just starting out and is wanting to get things right rather then just relying on what their mates have said (in both cases).

Plus, even if he is trying to troll, you know he won't get very far on this forum and we've humoured people who have said far worse.

What's the worst that can happen? He says a few trolly things and gets the backlash of the forum. We've got his IP address so we can take things further if needed.

What's the best that can happen? He might get some good advice on the forum which might gain aria some more sales - which is unlikely now.
                  Last edited by Aaron; 01-04-17, 09:41.

Originally posted by coiler
                  Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
                  X