I7 3770k load temps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I7 3770k load temps

After fitting a Dark Rock Pro 3 yesterday I am seeing load temps of around 80degrees after an hour or so of full throttle folding.

is this safe or could there be an issue with the coolers fitting?

its around 35degrees at idle
    Back up and running fully

Should say it's 4.5ghz @ 1.24

Comment

Mine lingers around that at a higher voltage and under water so I reckon your safe as I've not had any issues with it
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

3770k are the reason people started to delid dude. 4770k took it up another step...

i would say it sounds about right, you might get a slight drop from refitting but i doubt you would see anything major
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

Have refitted the cooler and so far seeing a max of around 73degrees will see what it's like after a few hours

Comment

sounds better, if more than i would of expected

did you not put enough/too much tim on last time?

seems these days it is easier to use too little and have it impact temps than too much. given you have a bolt down mount on the cooler
            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
            Plato

Comment

I think not enough tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

3.5 hours of folding and the highest is 82degrees but they seem to have settled on 75-78degrees

Comment

Must have been lack of TIM after a full nights folding temps are still around 75-78degrees

Comment

Working...
                  X