X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post
    AMD X399 Thread Ripper is real...

but so is Intel i9 18/32 lol
    i feel like I'm too poor to even look at those pictures. That's gonna be some serious wallet pain
    My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

They do make these things look pretty these days.
      GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

intel look ready to drop the 2 sockets. look like they don't know how to react.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

You know I am actually a little glad that AMD has put its joggers on and started listening to the Rocky theme ..about time Intel had a bit of competition.

I am watching Ryzen mind you Threadripper sound like some seamstress gone raving bonkers
            posted by scrivz69
            I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
            i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

I'm hoping to upgrade in July. It is about time I upgraded my 7 year old i7. It is showing it's age now and slowing me down.
              My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Anyone tried a Ryzen setup with Arma 3 yet?

I know when Ryzen launched they showed a significant improvement over the old AM3 chips, but it was still far behind intel performance. There was some speculation that bios updates would improve it, but I've not seen any recent benchmarks...
                Why did the chicken cross the road?
                To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Well my bits are here now. I have a busy evening planned. I hope I have enough time to put in some hours to the Division.
                  My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

I've got a 1500x build sat under the stairs right now... It's all wrapped up for my son's birthday later this month though, otherwise I'd test it myself lol.
                    Why did the chicken cross the road?
                    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

i wish i had a good reason, i got skylake at the wrong time too :s

look forward to some benchmarks from both of you at the end of the month then
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

Working...
                      X