Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pc case on decline/tilted does it mattter at all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc case on decline/tilted does it mattter at all?

I bought a trolley thing to take my case of the floor but due to the rubber feet under the case it means that it wont fit on the trolley evenly as due to lenght of trolley either the back or front feet will be on the trolley but not both at same time nor possiible to ahve both off..So i have front feet on trolley and back of which means my pc is slanted..To look at tbh i dont like it but its a hassle to return...Will it effect pc in any way at all?

Picture to show better..i could take pic on phone but nevermind lol...u can see its tilted

Poor hamsters are constantly running uphill. You monster!!!

No harm at all!!
    FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
    "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

i suppose i could put something under pc at back to raise it there also but what? 2 balls of blu tac? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by R1gg4 View Post
        Poor hamsters are constantly running uphill. You monster!!!

No harm at all!!
        ye hamsters in my cage wont be happy...

Comment

I don't see why this would cause any problems whatsoever......
          Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
          Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

ok but actually i have carpet on floor and i put a plank of laminated flooring just bigger than my case on floor then pc case on top off it..so that means case is about 0.5 inch off the floor and on laminated floor board...is this just as good as havning it 5 inches from ground on the trolley?

I may return the trolley and just put back on my laminate floor board if you think its no difference?

Comment

I doubt the angle will matter at all really. Having a PC on wheels I'm not so sure about though .

Comment

Mine has slept on its side for many years.
                I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                Dave Burnett

Comment

Do those arrows represent the direction in which the electrons are travelling?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Working...
                  X