Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a cpu cooler but no brackets what can i do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a cpu cooler but no brackets what can i do?

I have a dark rock be quiet cpu cooler which was about 60 quid. However, im trying to sell it as no longer needed but i dont have the box and connectors apart from the ones I was using.

So, how can someone use this cooler on a board which was not same as I had? You can buy parts for any board to connect cpu cooler or every cpu cooler is different?

What can i do with this cooler if not able to sell its kinda wasted.

Sadly the only mounts that are interchangeable are usually within same cooler line.

Have you tried contacting be quiet! customer service? Give them the model of cooler you have and ask where you can get a replacement mounting kit.
    http://www.bequiet.com/en/contact

Comment

Originally posted by doyll View Post
      Sadly the only mounts that are interchangeable are usually within same cooler line.

Have you tried contacting be quiet! customer service? Give them the model of cooler you have and ask where you can get a replacement mounting kit.
      http://www.bequiet.com/en/contact
      great idea thanks..even if it costs 5-10 quid then i can still get 50 on ebay for the whole thing

Comment

Please let us know what be quiet! do. I'm interested in seeing how good / bad their customer support is.

Comment

will do i emailed them today

Comment

Please let us know what be quiet! do. I'm interested in seeing how good / bad their customer support is.
            1 week still no reply i should wait longer>?

Comment

Try contacting them on twitter: https://twitter.com/chrisbequiet
              Why did the chicken cross the road?
              To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

ill need to sing up to twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                  Try contacting them on twitter: https://twitter.com/chrisbequiet
                  problem solved haha sending out today. thanks...

Comment

Sweet

Comment

That's crazy! Better customer support on twitter than contacting them directly?

Are they supplying it free?

Comment

Judging by the Twitter feed, yes!

Good to know as I just bought a Dark Rock Pro 3. Not that I plan on losing the brackets, but you never know
                        i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

i know guess fact everyone can see there twitter it looks good to reply and be good to customers in public lol..and yes its free..now i can go sell my cooler on ebay for 50 quid haha...

Comment

Pretty normal these days to be honest... Contacting them directly isn't visible to the general public (and potential customers) so it often goes ignored by a lot of companies. As soon as you take it to Twitter though, everyone and his dog can see it so it's in their best interests to show a positive and helpful support team who solve problems asap.

Comment

i have it now!

Its on ebay..can i sell here? sure i sold here before or maybe it was overclockers in fact...

Comment

Working...
                              X