Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antec UFO Fans!

Hi guys

Here are a few pics of the Antec UFO fans.

Have to say, not usually one for LED fans but them white ones might have a place in my next build.

Comment

I like LED fans like these. Unfortunately my case doesn't have a window.

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

they need a stick to hide the motor, it being on show looks cheap :s
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

Nice choice of colours
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Here are the fans installed in our new P50 case (ignore the mobo - its the only none ATX board I own, and its a integrated CPU, had to strip my HTPC down to use that board

Comment

On the Antec page they have the orange corners but on the store pictures they have black corners. Is there two versions or is one of them wrong? Considering some for a white and black build I am working on and orange corners will not work.

Comment

They do look cool
                i7-6700K 4.00GHz, Thermalright Silver Arrow, Zotac GTX 980 TI AMP! 6GB, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, Blu-ray Writer, Asus ROG Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz DDR4

Comment

Working...
                X