Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good quality 140mm quad rad and pumps....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can force it but sometimes its just much easier and nicer to the fittings to ease them on gently.....

I think the only time I've had problems is when there's been issues between fittings.. Not something I've had an issue with for a long time

Comment

I just can't be bothered to wait for the kettle to warm up the water. It's often already done before the kettle heats up so I just force it over the barbs.

I've not had an issue in a long time either. The only time I had an issue is where the o-ring didn't seal properly and it leaked everywhere. That was actually the very first time I did water cooling, with the gear I bought from you.
      ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

I know nothing.....

Comment

only time i heard people having issues with that way was when they knocked it.

i gave thought to doing mine like that too but i faf with my pc too much to not knock it xD
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

Nah. I've never had an issue with it at all. Been through a dozen dismantles and reinstalls without a single hitch. The pipe doesn't move.

It wasn't the gear, Phill. It was a dodgy barb I bought.
            ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

I would have said the pipes on the barbs would be fairly solid, they won't move off without some serious pulling and then it's hard work to get the barb off!

Comment

Working...
              X