Lian Li launches dual system PC-D666

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li launches dual system PC-D666

Last edited by Ice Tea; 20-05-15, 00:39.

It's nice but I wonder if it's big enough.....

Comment

WANT !!!
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Looks to be a bigger version of the 343B. price is rumoured to be 350+.
        i5-4670k@4.5Ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero, 16GB Samsung Green 2133Mhz@9-10-10-21/1N, Sandisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Crucial M500 240GB SSD, 1TB Hitachi 7K1000C, Seasonic G series 750w, EVGA GTX780 FTW ACX Watercooling / Pump 2x AquaXtreme 50z / CPU EK Supreme HF / GPU XSPC Rasa VGA / 25cm XSPC Passive res / Rads, Thermochill PA120.3 + CG360

Comment

baffles me why they went with eatx and matx tbh.

would an itx system not be more apt in the back?

cool idea but you know it wil be 300 at least for this.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

idk i doubt you would house a server of any kind on that side and have a powerhouse of a pc on the other.

if anything i would have the big pc on the one side and a tiny low power solution in the back.
            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
            Plato

Comment

I really like this. I'd probably fill all of the 5 1/4 " bays with HDD Hotswap caddy's and have an E=ATX server board in there with a bunch of sata cards. Probably skip the m-atx side unless I used the space just for watercooling.

Bit rich for me just now though.
              Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
              Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

Expensive, but it will probably fill a niche. Monster video editing machine with built in file server perhaps .

Comment

Looks ok, but would weight a ton with 2 systems in it, should be called the hernia lol.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Hmm, the 'Gladiator Hernia', it has a certain ring to it .

Comment

I've had quite a few punters that want a case with a ton of 5.25" and HDD bays, reckon this would fit the bill as a single huge case for them
                      Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I don't think it is big enough.... Where would my quad 140 rad go??

Comment

on the window sill?
                          Plato

Comment

It's gonna be a big loop!!

Comment

Working...
                            X