Smaller case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaller case

Hi guys family life very much in full swing and no space for my lump of a pc so time to get a smaller case.
    I have the HAF-X i love it but the back seems to have warped so my graphics card wont line up and its far to big any way.
    My card is a r9 280 windforce so long and this case im looking at seems to be able to accommodate it.

I have my eye on this

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=60927

My budget is about that not more any advice or thoughts?

HAF
    230 x 599 x 550 mm
    Carbide
    200 x 413 x 467 mm

So its a fair bit shorter in height but not terribly so in the other dimensions, what motherboard are you using? Some nice micro ATX cases out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mebby View Post
      HAF
      230 x 599 x 550 mm
      Carbide
      200 x 413 x 467 mm

So its a fair bit shorter in height but not terribly so in the other dimensions, what motherboard are you using? Some nice micro ATX cases out there.

msi z87-g43 so atx , gettting the card to fit snug will be of great benefit , I found the problem on the last upgrade and have no idea how the case got so warped.

Comment

this review just went up today, looks like a decent case for not a lot of money

too big ?

Comment

Looks nice thanks.
          Interesting way to mount HDDs.
          After reading all the way through cable management seems to be the case's main let down.
          So for price i still like the first case as long as my card fits.
          Last edited by jason; 20-10-14, 14:45.

Comment

Personally i love the areocool DS micro/mini cases. Smart looking can easy house a full sized Card.. Great if you're on a budget too.

Visit us at www.midlifegamers.co.uk.. Recruiting now!!

Comment

So got the case from aria (love the packing) and here is the end result , cable management is non existent but over all nice small case and air flow is great.

Oh and the other case is now being converted into a biltong cabinet.

Comment

Working...
              X