macho 3 140mm back plate installation probem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macho 3 140mm back plate installation probem

Hi guys i have received my cpu cooler today and i have problem, my motherboard has radiator in the back and the backplate doesnt match in to the holes, please c the photo, not sure what i could do, cut the back plate?

http://zapodaj.net/84a4f4a2237c2.jpg.html

Looks like you only have to move it left a little.?
    Not sure what the problem is
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
      Looks like you only have to move it left a little.?
      Not sure what the problem is
      that did not work, i have installed the back plate horizontal and its fine but there is another problem, the motherboard has got high pins on one side and the back plate on this side is a bit higher, there is a silicon pad supplied by producent but i thing if i tight the screws the pins will go through the pad and that can burn motherboard

Comment

ok all is install now but why fan doesn't spin when i switch on pc, just moves a bit, after 2-3 min starts moving

Comment

The fan moving after a while is because it's linked to heat. As it gets hotter it gives more power to the fan, so the fan spins faster. At low temps it's not even spinning.
          I wouldn't worry about it
          the trails is where life flows best
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

So its ok when it just moves 1cm left and right like there is not enough voltage? and after 2-3 min starts spining? in that case i have to switch off the bios fan error alarm coz its making noises, just weird. I thougth that should start straight away not just moves a bit

fan should work between 900-1300RPM but speed fan shows 775 in idle and 1090 after 5 min of prime 95
            Last edited by satanica; 19-06-14, 18:59.

Comment

Working...
            X