Lian Li Desk Chassis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lian Li Desk Chassis

Last edited by Ice Tea; 20-05-15, 08:57.

Looks quite interesting.. And Lian Li normally do good stuff.

Shame that cost wise, I would imagine the choice would be that or a decent sized house.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Shame the desk looks crap
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Looks like them 1 foot wide desks we had in school.
        Intel i5 4670k OC @ 4.4 ------ 8GB Corsair Vengeance ------ GTX 770 Twin Frozr ------- H80i --------- OriginID/Steam - HitchXvI --- BF4/Sins/WoW

Comment

I'm sure it's a great case.

Unfortunately it looks like a terrible desk.

Comment

Review... http://www.vortez.net/news_story/lia..._revealed.html

Single system desk - 600
            Dual system desk - 730

Personally I think the dual-system desk could house 2 normal ATX buy removing some of the storage.
            --
            Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Tea
              Having to take all the stuff off the top of the desk just to move it would annoy the crap out of me.
              What do you mean by this? From the video i see that the draw pulls out to access the computer.

Originally posted by Aria
              On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Your desk has wheels?

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

No really no, a desk sits where I place it and does not need to move. Unless your house is massive with wooden floors that you skate around on with the desk and chair

Comment

Actually no, I have the need to pull out the PC from under my desk sometimes. I can see the use in that

Comment

Although I am aware desks with wheels exist, I prefer mahoosive heavy indestructible desks, for which wheels really aren't practical.

Comment

Working...
                      X