[Vortez] CeBIT 2012 Alpenföhn CPU Coolers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Vortez] CeBIT 2012 Alpenföhn CPU Coolers

Alpenföhn are held in very high regard by us at Vortez, and we were eager to see the high performance CPU coolers they would be bringing to the table in the coming year. Suffice it to say that when the time came for us to meet them at CeBIT 2012, they didn't disappoint.
    Read the article Here

http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages...e_stage,1.html

Why???

Comment

3 is biggrz than 2

Comment

Overkill FTW
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

logical step from twin tower coolers, noctua have already shown prototypes of 4 array tower coolers.

not sure what boards it would fit with ram and vrm heatsinks taken into account.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

Would be interesting to see how this performs against the D14.
            CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

Soon it will be... Aria are now selling cases house sized to accommodate crazy 4 fan coolers

Comment

Originally posted by DanielWilliamson View Post
                Soon it will be... Aria are now selling cases house sized to accommodate crazy 4 fan coolers
                Bloody hell, you won't have much space left on your desk and putting one of those on it anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by DanielWilliamson View Post

been done already

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

That is a mahoosive cooler. Don't think it would fit in my 690II advanced lol.
                    Back up and running fully

Comment

Most beautiful dual tower I have seen. I am hoping Aria will be stocking this as it's bloodywell beautiful and is said(by the maker so yh...) that it beats the D14 with higher overclocks. Not too sure about the price tho, hopefully same as the D14.
                      12 11 13 - I was there
                      Finners Stole my GPU

Comment

The K2 is actually cheaper than most NH-D14s I've seen so it's actually a bargain for the performance and aesthetics.

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

silver arrow sbe is the one atm imo.
                          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                          Plato

Comment

WTH? Whats the weight of that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by UseItNow View Post
                              WTH? Whats the weight of that thing?

the weight = heftin

Comment

Working...
                              X