This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RawZ
    started a topic Request more Fans or Coolers!

Request more Fans or Coolers!

Hi Guys,

It's 2012 and we're increasing our product range before the world ends

No seriously, we want to know what you guys are looking for. We can't get everything, but it's good to hear what you guys want, would like to see more of, and what you think we are missing. We know we have gaps in places and don't stock everything like some other etailors, but every now and then if the product(s) gets enough attention and requests, we'll try and sort something out.

Let us know

• julhaz
    replied
    Hehehehe. I like the way u think mokey.

Leave a comment:

• Mokey
    replied
    Originally posted by julhaz View Post
    One thing I think would sell well Is dust filter material/fabric sold in rolls these could be glued on to a cases fan holes. I've been searching high and low .... but can't find it anywhere!

I have seen those dust filter clip ons.. but the cost more than the bloody fans!
    Just buy some tights tbh. Only issue is you could get a few looks if you don't have someone to do it for you.

Leave a comment:

• julhaz
    replied
    One thing I think would sell well Is dust filter material/fabric sold in rolls these could be glued on to a cases fan holes. I've been searching high and low .... but can't find it anywhere!

I have seen those dust filter clip ons.. but the cost more than the bloody fans!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisGlobe
    replied
    Originally posted by Traldera View Post
    i know you guys have a lot of corsair stuff, their new fan range are uber pretty......just a thought
    This x infinity.

Leave a comment:

• Traldera
    replied
    i know you guys have a lot of corsair stuff, their new fan range are uber pretty......just a thought

Leave a comment:

• MixtaMike
    replied
    Would like to see Coolermaster fans being stocked , normal and LED . 80mm-140mm

Leave a comment:

• joeyboy
    replied
    Oh and maybe a little more choice on fans in general? I know not everyone goes for LED's but currently no blue LED fans are stocked and only one red one, also no 200mm case fans...

need fans....

Leave a comment:

• Cleeecooo
    replied
    Phantek coolers are very good

Leave a comment:

• joeyboy
    replied
    I have asked elsewhere but I'll repeat what someone on page 1 asked for, fan controllers please! I posted a couple of models in the customer wishlist sub-forum, still top of page one over there at the moment.

Although actually I noticed from a thread a couple of months back that you did stock fan controllers at that time? Guessing they didn't shift? Maybe stock just one or two models?

Akasa AK FC-06BK Junior

Aerocool F4XT/F6XT

Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus (especially this...hint hint.)

Leave a comment:

• martyn1986
    replied
    +1 on the Cougar Vortex Fans

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeTheLion
    replied
    I was just looking and noticed that you don't offer any 230mm fans or simple white 200mm white fans. I have been looking at the NZXT Phantom and your site offers it at by far the best price however you don't have the fans I would want to add onto it. I was thinking something like these:

BitFenix Spectre 230mm Fan - White
    NZXT 200mm Blue LED Fan
    FS 200RB
    FN 200RB

I have only just found this thread so feel free to delete this thread I made can a mod delete it.

Leave a comment:

• Mokey
    replied
    Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
    silver arrow?
    Definitely more thermalright stuff tbh, silver arrow and venomous x are both amazing coolers.

Leave a comment:

• luke22
    replied
    silver arrow?

Leave a comment:

• Zahkyto
    replied
    Id like to see some of the decen't Coolermaster stuff, Like the V6GT and the V10, and why did you stop stocking the Coolermaster Turbine fans?

They are THE BEST fan I have ever used and pretty much the only Coolermaster fan Ive seen that is actually inaudiable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X