X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request more Fans or Coolers!

Hi Guys,

It's 2012 and we're increasing our product range before the world ends

No seriously, we want to know what you guys are looking for. We can't get everything, but it's good to hear what you guys want, would like to see more of, and what you think we are missing. We know we have gaps in places and don't stock everything like some other etailors, but every now and then if the product(s) gets enough attention and requests, we'll try and sort something out.

Let us know
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

You should have left the Topic that was there, I thought it was a good idea

Noctua fans, preferably these 3 please:
    http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=w..._for_me&lng=en
    I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
    Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

Any chance of the Cougar Vortex Fans, I have one 140mm at the mo but looking to buy some 120mm ones but may need to look elsewhere,

Dont see many people mention these but they are very quiet but powerfull, the 120mm is 74cfm at 19db

Comment

Some black Akasa Apache's would be great
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Id like to see some of the decen't Coolermaster stuff, Like the V6GT and the V10, and why did you stop stocking the Coolermaster Turbine fans?

They are THE BEST fan I have ever used and pretty much the only Coolermaster fan Ive seen that is actually inaudiable.

Comment

silver arrow?
            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
            Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
              silver arrow?
              Definitely more thermalright stuff tbh, silver arrow and venomous x are both amazing coolers.

Comment

I was just looking and noticed that you don't offer any 230mm fans or simple white 200mm white fans. I have been looking at the NZXT Phantom and your site offers it at by far the best price however you don't have the fans I would want to add onto it. I was thinking something like these:

BitFenix Spectre 230mm Fan - White
                NZXT 200mm Blue LED Fan
                FS 200RB
                FN 200RB

I have only just found this thread so feel free to delete this thread I made can a mod delete it.
                12 11 13 - I was there
                Finners Stole my GPU

Comment

+1 on the Cougar Vortex Fans

Comment

I have asked elsewhere but I'll repeat what someone on page 1 asked for, fan controllers please! I posted a couple of models in the customer wishlist sub-forum, still top of page one over there at the moment.

Although actually I noticed from a thread a couple of months back that you did stock fan controllers at that time? Guessing they didn't shift? Maybe stock just one or two models?

Akasa AK FC-06BK Junior

Aerocool F4XT/F6XT

Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus (especially this...hint hint.)

Comment

Phantek coolers are very good
                      MY INTERNET IS BETTER THAN YOURS

PROJECT:Temjin-M

Comment

Oh and maybe a little more choice on fans in general? I know not everyone goes for LED's but currently no blue LED fans are stocked and only one red one, also no 200mm case fans...

need fans....

Comment

Would like to see Coolermaster fans being stocked , normal and LED . 80mm-140mm
                          CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6GHZ Ram: 8GB Mushkin 1600mhz MOBO: MSI Z77A GD-45 GPU: EVGA 980GTX SC PSU: 730w Be Quiet

Comment

i know you guys have a lot of corsair stuff, their new fan range are uber pretty......just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Traldera View Post
                              i know you guys have a lot of corsair stuff, their new fan range are uber pretty......just a thought
                              This x infinity.
                              Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

Working...
                              X