X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Coolermaster ATCS 840!
      I doubt I will ever be able to afford it but tis still awesome

I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
      Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

Expand the HTPC range and on the other end of the spectrum big cases. Bitfenix Colossus would be great.
        Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
        Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

White version of the Xpredator!!!!
          Been asking for it for a while now...
          Chance passed so won't be buying for many months
          The North will never forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon View Post
            White version of the Xpredator!!!!
            Been asking for it for a while now...
            Chance passed so won't be buying for many months

May have some news tomorrow..
            TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Comment

Dillon, you lucky ******
              I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post

May have some news tomorrow..
                Really?
                Hmmm.
                Perhaps? Nah, my case is under a month old for pete's sake!
                When I order a pc for my parents I could give them my one?
                Will have to do some thinking RawZ,Might buy one sooner than I think

Comment

HTPC Cases! Also the category system seems to be a bit mess up - clicking on MINI-ITX in the cases section returns no results, but searching for mini at the top I spotted one straight away!

Comment

How about you "conveniently" nudge your parents into getting there PC ASAP?

Today - "Might buy one sooner than I think"
                    Tomorrow - "Shut up and take my money!"

Comment

Hehe I'm currently "skint"
                      Well... 250 but that's for my 6950 which I'll be ordering at the end of the month.

Comment

More MATX cases?
                        You don't have a big range and that's also a good solution for my parent's as they thought my z9 was HUUUUGE.

Comment

If you can get me a super-cheap Perspex case that'd be cool Mr RawZ.. I could do with one to keep the missus happy
                          Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                          That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon View Post
                            More MATX cases?
                            You don't have a big range and that's also a good solution for my parent's as they thought my z9 was HUUUUGE.
                            Some of our mATX case are in the Case with PSU section - ARIANET only.
                            TheOBLONG

Comment

Originally posted by Murf View Post
                              If you can get me a super-cheap Perspex case that'd be cool Mr RawZ.. I could do with one to keep the missus happy
                              Ooooooo with glowey lights and shiz?
                              TheOBLONG

Comment

i'd die for a white 650d

Comment

Working...
                                X