This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clockwise View Post
    Not totally sure they will support a more beefy build but will check.

500w one
    +i5
    +mobo
    +6950
    +2hdds
    +3 fans
    +mild overclock?

But anyway more of those maybe a 650w + enforcer or similar sized.

A bit cheeky but I advised someone to buy a rig them review for a matching cm sickflow fan. Kinda all slots together nicely for them.
    Not that much harder to buy a separate PSU?

I hate those Xtreme PSU's by Coolermaster, they wouldn't power that setup, let alone a lower power rig. Speaking from experience
    Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
    Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
    i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
      Not that much harder to buy a separate PSU?

I hate those Xtreme PSU's by Coolermaster, they wouldn't power that setup, let alone a lower power rig. Speaking from experience
      650w gx does/can as I have one in a coolermaster centurion 5 II bundle from another place...

Like I said tho the correct bundle for average gaming builds at the moment is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniperdude View Post
        Silverstone GD05B Grandia Micro-ATX Case w/o PSU

nice HTPC case I actually own an earlier version and its a really nice bit of kit and its almost half the price of the antec fusion and should fill the gap of a lower price HTPC case

http://www.silverstonetek.com/produc...id=241&area=en
        mmmmmm....purdy

Bit on the large size for a HTPC IMO... I would either go M-ITX on show or M-atx/atx and hide it ^^

Comment

Maybe some proper High-end ones - both for self-builders and you custom offerings for the extra 'Wow' factor.

That is: Silvertsones TJ-07 (and similar) range and others in that ilk (more Lian-Li's, etc).

Comment

nice HTPC case I actually own an earlier version and its a really nice bit of kit and its almost half the price of the antec fusion and should fill the gap of a lower price HTPC case

Looks very much like a modified and improved Antec NSK2400
            I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

cm 690ii white or nvidia edition
              gaming rig (omega): Fractal arc, 2500k@4.6ghz, asus p8z68-v, spinpoint f3 1tb, msi 560ti twin frozr II, hyper 212+, corsair vengeance lp 8gb black
              main laptop: dell vostro 3500 (2320gb hdd, 6gb ram, intel i3 370m, intel hd graphics)
              server: dell vostro 1000 (laptop)
              misc: Samsung Galaxy S II black, LG IPS321-BN, logitech g400, gigabyte k6800

Comment

Originally posted by gamer111
                iphone 4s
                Seriously?

Comment

Just another place for me to ask for the Lian Li PC-V351 in red.

Comment

I'd like The silverstone PS-01B-W to be stocked. It's the case I'm planning on building my gf's new rig in. Generally your range is great, it's only in m-atx that you fall a little short imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Terbinator View Post
                      Maybe some proper High-end ones - both for self-builders and you custom offerings for the extra 'Wow' factor.

That is: Silvertsones TJ-07 (and similar) range and others in that ilk (more Lian-Li's, etc).

WHAT HE SAID^

It pains me to see such nice high end hardware in cheap, plasticky, steel-framed cases. Get some aluminum beauties in there!

Comment

I'm actually looking to buy this very case. If Aria sold it I would get it from here obviously. Please look into HTPC/Desktop cases. You don't have any at all!
                        Thanks Sniper - I've run out of "thank-you's" to give today
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        the trails is where life flows best
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

HTPC cases are something you should definitely be stocking, more and more people want a nice PC under their TV and the case has to be right.

The Zalman HD503, the Antec Fusion Remote etc make great under TV cases.
                          Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Silverstone cases
                            MY INTERNET IS BETTER THAN YOURS

PROJECT:Temjin-M

Comment

Originally posted by msparsons View Post
                              mmmmmm....purdy

Bit on the large size for a HTPC IMO... I would either go M-ITX on show or M-atx/atx and hide it ^^
                              they are actually small when compared to the more popular Antec fusion ( that thing is HUGE) it looks about as big as an AV amp
                              they look great on display under the TV too

Comment

Rawz get in touch with Lian Li and see if they have any V2010b's in stock for me

Join the fan page -
                                https://www.facebook.com/SubZeroPcCooling

Comment

Working...
                                X