X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request more Cases!

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the guys on Facebook, it's been highlighted that perhaps our current case range is a little lacking. We'd like to know where we can improve and what to stock that we don't already?

Thank guys
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Bit of a niche, but some people on the forum recently were asking for a 1U rackmount case.

Comment

Did facebook get trolled or something? I rarely use it.

But i always thought the case selection was quite good here.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
        Did facebook get trolled or something? I rarely use it.

But i always thought the case selection was quite good here.
        There's obviously areas and brands were lacking but we try stock the best sellers. Seems we may be missing something though!
        TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Comment

Sort of case related, How about some fron USB3 adaptors, like the coolermaster ones?

http://shop.coolermaster.nl/product_...roducts_id=346

or

http://shop.coolermaster.nl/product_...roducts_id=318

I would pay that sort of price, but not CM's extortionate shipping prices...
          I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

I agree with WL's idea, and fan controllers... and general case accessories, and more fans

I actually think that Aria's case range is pretty good - you've got all the price points covered with some of the best cases in those ranges.

<35 Arianet + Bitfenix Merc, CM 430, Xigmatek

Fractal cases are also excellent and hit several price points.

The only thing you could expand on is different styles... but you're never going to get cases that everyone likes in that regard.
            --
            Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

1U rack mounts?

Comment

I think the case range is fine...maybe stock some mini ITX and HTPC cases. I'd be looking at reducing the amount of cases lol, especially the Arianet ones.
                Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
                Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
                i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

If anything then some nicer M-ITX would be good. I for one liked the Thermaltek you don't seem to offer any more...is a niche so not expecting a massive choice mind!

Comment

Benching cases? Rather niche but there's a few around on the forums who benchmark often. Don't know what the interest might be in those.

Comment

How about some accessories for the cases you guys already stock?
                      There's a USB3 header that's not being used on my board and Fractal sell alternative USB3 ports for the Define XL's front panel

Comment

Case+psu bundles.

I hardly see any but I know coolermaster and a few others do a cheap bundle with a decent(ish) psu. Can slice 20-40 off a build which is the difference between 6850 and 6870 or 60gb ssd or 120gb ssd. Can really help some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Tea
                          Any reason why Aria stopped stocking In-Win cases. ?
                          They didn't sell.

Originally posted by Clockwise View Post
                          Case+psu bundles.

I hardly see any but I know coolermaster and a few others do a cheap bundle with a decent(ish) psu. Can slice 20-40 off a build which is the difference between 6850 and 6870 or 60gb ssd or 120gb ssd. Can really help some people.
                          http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=46580
                          http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=46578
                          TheOBLONG

Comment

Silverstone GD05B Grandia Micro-ATX Case w/o PSU

nice HTPC case I actually own an earlier version and its a really nice bit of kit and its almost half the price of the antec fusion and should fill the gap of a lower price HTPC case

http://www.silverstonetek.com/produc...id=241&area=en

Comment

Not totally sure they will support a more beefy build but will check.

500w one
                              +i5
                              +mobo
                              +6950
                              +2hdds
                              +3 fans
                              +mild overclock?

But anyway more of those maybe a 650w + enforcer or similar sized.

A bit cheeky but I advised someone to buy a rig them review for a matching cm sickflow fan. Kinda all slots together nicely for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X