No announcement yet.

White Corsair 600T unboxing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to the case I am a very cautious person when it comes to the pc because 1) It's a present I built and 2) I'm very aware of how little I know about pc's.

So most of my worry could be unfounded to be frank. The problem is that I have it sat in front of me and you're trusting my judgement on the comments I'm making. When you take into account just how much I'm baby'ing the thing it might just make the 'issues' I've talked about non-starters.
    Trolling trolling trolling, Rawhide

DESKTOP: Intel SB (SpaceBoy) 2500k | Asus P67 SaberSean TUF | 8gb Mushkin Copperhead RawzRam | Asus GTX 570 CU II "The Big Fatty"| Crucial C300 64gb Boot. 'Murfy' the F3 . 3 other hdds | Corsair H70 & 'Joshy' the 600T

Comment

I'm sure it will be fine anyway... It's not like everyone bashes their PC about
      Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        I'm sure it will be fine anyway... It's not like everyone bashes their PC about
        Unless they're called Josh.

And lose at LAN's a lot.

And throw tantrums.....along with their pc cases.

Just repeating what Murfy told me! Honest! xxxx

DESKTOP: Intel SB (SpaceBoy) 2500k | Asus P67 SaberSean TUF | 8gb Mushkin Copperhead RawzRam | Asus GTX 570 CU II "The Big Fatty"| Crucial C300 64gb Boot. 'Murfy' the F3 . 3 other hdds | Corsair H70 & 'Joshy' the 600T

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          Unless they're called Josh.

And lose at LAN's a lot.

And throw tantrums.....along with their pc cases.

Just repeating what Murfy told me! Honest! xxxx

Rofl yes sounds just like me I'm crazy actually when I did my WC loop it leaked on my GPU's and I just laughed
          Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

Just would like to say i have one of these and im very happy with it, Well built good design and i thought the paintwork was a good finish.

Ill be moving from a R3 into this case

Comment

Originally posted by monkeybones View Post
              Just would like to say i have one of these and im very happy with it, Well built good design and i thought the paintwork was a good finish.

Ill be moving from a R3 into this case
              Post pics please

Comment

Will do not got the rest of the parts yet 1 more pay day should do it

Comment

Thanks for this unboxing Lisa, swung me from depression to ordering (the raven was cancelled if you didn't see my thread).
                  Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                  Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Originally posted by jointhedotz View Post
                    Thanks for this unboxing Lisa, swung me from depression to ordering (the raven was cancelled if you didn't see my thread).
                    No, didn't see that Dotz. .

Glad to have cheered you up though. xxxx

Comment

sweet case am liking it
                      ASUS Sabertooth X79 | i7 4930K| GSkill 32GB 1600 | MSI Gaming 980 Ti |Samsung 840 Evo 256GB OS/Apps| Samsung 840 Evo 256GB Game Drive|Western Digital 500GB| Western Digital 2TB Green|OMV NAS 3TBx3 Raid 5 Fractal Node 304|pfsense home build router| QNAP NAS - | Cooler Master Nepton 280L | NZXT Phantom 630 | XFX XXX Black 850W | Dell UltraSharp U2715H 27| Samsung 32D850D 32"

Comment

I made them thumbnails because they are huge, I need to dig in the options of my crappy camera a bit more.

But, here is the current build in the new case. BD or SB to go in it when I make my mind up. I've not put in the mesh panel yet, I want to braid my fan cables before I do it.

XBL - Cutshaw | Steam

Comment

Looking good Did you stealth your optical drive?

How bright are the LED's? Mine is still boxed im thinking might swap
                          the top fan as you cant turn the LED off that comes with the case

Comment

Originally posted by monkeybones View Post
                            Looking good Did you stealth your optical drive?

How bright are the LED's? Mine is still boxed im thinking might swap
                            the top fan as you cant turn the LED off that comes with the case
                            I don't have a optical drive in it! Between my old case and this one it's decided to stop working. It's in the bios, it's in windows, but it refuses to open.

It doesn't look it from the pictures, but that's the machine up and running. You can see glowing corners on the fan in the top down picture. They don't really do anything but light up the insides, nowhere near as bright as I had expected. Even in the dark it's not glaring.
                            XBL - Cutshaw | Steam

Comment

I never really liked white cases but this one has definately caught my eye.

Comment

I was the same. It was brushed aluminium for me or nothing! But this is quite lovely and keeps growing on you.
                                XBL - Cutshaw | Steam

Comment

Working...
                                X