Full pc Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full pc Order

So yesterday i needed to do an order so i messaged coiler on the forums to give him a heads up as was working, Called him up at 4:30 to see if i could get the order through, He did it all on the phone for me and got the order out before cut off time, Dpd arrived at 7:49 am this morning with it and everythig went smoothly,
    One minor issue took the tower out of the box and aerocool have dinged the side panel in, Sent steve a PM about it with pic so he should sort me out soon,

Otherwise flawless though and as always steve is a great help

You should totally give him a pay rise (he asked me to say that on here)
    My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Meh, he earns enough as it is, and all he does is deplete the Aria supply of Chocolate Hobnobs.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Meh, he earns enough as it is, and all he does is deplete the Aria supply of Chocolate Hobnobs.

lol Hes a good guy though always helps me out, Really annoyed with aerocool quality control though on that case

Last edited by danroyle; 15-04-16, 11:28.
      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

He's done me a fair few favors over the years and I've repaid them by bringing him/the team tubs of coffee.

It's just a shame he's a coffee snob
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
          He's done me a fair few favors over the years and I've repaid them by bringing him/the team tubs of coffee.

It's just a shame he's a coffee snob
          im a coffee snob too

Comment

Just to clarify, I was joking...

Comment

Just to clarify, I was joking...
              its ok mate we all know what hes like here.

Tell him to stop eating the biscuits and read my pm

Comment

He's on holiday till Tuesday now I think... (See what I mean... )

Comment

He's on holiday till Tuesday now I think... (See what I mean... )
                  noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you email or call, it's likely all of his incoming communication will be going to Neil now.

Comment

He answered my message. I managed to delicately straighten it out so it looks fine when the panel is on now. It's barely noticeable now

Comment

Ah well that's good!

Comment

Thanks for the review Glad its all sorted!

Now where did I leave that last stash of Hobnobs?!
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
                          X