Arianet Instant Cwoffee - Revooed here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arianet Instant Cwoffee - Revooed here

It fooled me Once. It fooled me Twice. Will the third time be a charm?

On Saturday I had the pleasure of accompanying my housemate to Aria HQ to spend many hooman moneez on a new graphics card and purchase a birthday present for my dad.

Upon entering the shop, I met up with my old nemesis who was almost unrecognizable, covered in advertising and offering a substance it called "Tea" (I don't know what that is either!) however, after a brief staring contest to show our intensity, the fight was on! I could barely contain my excitement, as you can tell from the blurred photo below.

The selection was vast and overwhelming, I knew not of these other mystical potions as my eyes were drawn to the coffee, white, sugar option. 2/10 for keeping it clean, must be a finger print magnet-o-doom.

After a brief quiet word with the machine, threatening to do some unspeakable things ifs intention was to offer me the same poor standard of product as it had done previously, I anxiously but firmly pushed the buttons to make my selection. A few moments later, a whirring thud sound was heard and the cup assumed the position as if the machine was attempting to display a show of strength by doing some sort of pre-drink hakka - I was neither impressed or intimidated.

10-15 nervous seconds later, the machine had emptied its caffinated blood into my cup and I nervously reached inside it . To my surprise the cup was full of the delicious beverage I ordered, already exceeding my expectations and out-doing itself based on previous experience.

The taste was overflowing with 'meh' but was miles ahead of the standard that had been set previously.

6.5/10 - Would drink again but see me after school for some additional training on how to make a proper cup of instant-goodness.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

If it offers fresh brew, who in the name of coffee would ever order instant?

This thread needs a fresh brew review (rhymes!) and for 40p it sounds bargainous
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

I'm a well-oiled, caffeinated machine.

I don't know what this "tea" substance is.
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Fresh brew coffee.

I too struggle with the concept of making a drink from wet leaves
        the trails is where life flows best
        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

It is one that belongs with the concept of making coffee out of powdered bull****.

Comment

5/7 full marks, I generally go for the 'number 50' myself.

Comment

Instant coffee? You may as well have been drinking tea
              Why did the chicken cross the road?
              To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

I was tempted to give the machine a 5/7 mark myself Andy

Comment

Working...
                X