Very poor RMA 12831

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very poor RMA 12831

I sent a XFX PSU back as it was very faulty and no longer worked i sent the item back and i had an email saying they had received my item and it was within the 14 day period they give. The same email said it would take 28 days for my item to be seen by the technical department for inspection. The email then goes on to say that if my item is found faulty the item will be repaired or replaced at their discretion if its not repaired within 28 working days they will replace or credit the item

It has been 40 days now and i have yet to hear a single thing about what is going on with my PSU. I have emailed customer support a number of times now and yet to hear back from them, this is taking the pee so badly !

Hi there
    Sorry for the long delay on this, how would you like to proceed on this?
    i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

Hi
      The returns department have told me your replacement will be on it's way to you today. Once again sorry for the delay this RMA took.
      i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

Working...
      X