Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's another thumbs up from me, but, a couple of issues raised...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's another thumbs up from me, but, a couple of issues raised...

Not long since took a quick ride out to Aria:

To buy these:

I got generally great service once again, though it's only a 8/10 for this visit; I'll explain why.

Decent priced products, got a smile and a hello when I walked in. All systems working fine so placing my order was seamless, as was making payment.
    The young lad on the desk was friendly and chatted to me whilst I waited for my order. He was friendly, polite and chatty and chatted to both me and the other customers.
    All positive so far.
    Loss of one point here, as the lad that brought the trolley out from the back for the customer served before me crashed it into the door frame, didn't look up or apologise, and then walked out without saying anything. That gent had just spent 600 on components, and had it all smashed and juddered into a door frame without so much as an apologetic look or an apology. Even the young lad serving me flinched when he did it.
    Not only that, but when my order came out, the same lad threw my order from some height onto the collection counter for the young lad to pick it up. I was 50/50 whether to say something but thought no, the SSD is well packaged and will survive, but even still, the lad in the back looked like he had a bit of an attitude, which I didn't appreciate.

That said, I was happy enough with the rest of the service.
    Anyway, went to use the touch screen monitor to rate my experience of Aria that day, and it's a bit slow, so there's the other lost point. Didn't affect my ratings, it was all v. positive, just, I can imagine that people that do that on a whim rather than on principle would have been put off by the lack of speed, specifically on the keyboard.

On the whole though, good job Aria
    GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

I've dropped you a PM, but glad that the experience was otherwise enjoyable.
    GL HF

Currently Playing
    GTA V | Smash 4 | Dark Souls 2 | MTG

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickC View Post
      I've dropped you a PM, but glad that the experience was otherwise enjoyable.
      Thank you for the quick response, it's much appreciated!

Like I say, I've used Aria, as has my Dad, for many years without any real issues so don't feel like I'm complaining, I keep my custom with Aria because I've gotten accustomed to the consistently high level of service
      GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Comment

Thanks, feedback helps all the time.
        GL HF

Currently Playing
        GTA V | Smash 4 | Dark Souls 2 | MTG

Comment

No problem, anytime

Comment

Do Aria charge extra for this impact testing service or is it free with all new purchases?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

For the record, my 850 is in and running no problem

Comment

Working...
              X