Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ,Whats happened to ARIA ! ... Very Disappointed in lack of contact

Whats happened to ARIA ! .

Been a long time customer of Aria, and had very few issues ...! until now ..

Problems ... firstly Aria Selling Motherboards with Old version BIOSs's ,

that don't support a large number of the CPU's that are Shown as Supported .

This makes CPU section a very Pot luck Situation. as Bios Version is not shown in the info on on the Boxes .

Sent emails to Aria Customer service .. the Replies back are ... so Far NONE!! not even an acknowledgement .

Have sent similar content emails to Gigabyte customer support in the far east , I get acknowledgements and then replies in a day or so ..so not bad.

And the problem is still not resolved after 2 weeks with no working PC.

Ought to just RMA the Whole lot and buy somewhere else ? .

Chris

after 2 weeks you're out of the dsr period so sending it back would be at your expense not theirs.

they are right buggers for it, drivers on the cd in the box are always out of date too!!!

so for those of us hard of reading.

you bought a mobo and cpu and the cpu will not work because of the wrong bios?
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

Yup.... see this thread... if you fancy a fun read!!

Since then had another reply from gigabyte in Taiwan, seems in "Chinglish" to Offer a Bios Upgrade if i send it to them ?, but I'm not convinced its NOT a faulty board ? eek double negative !! Tut!

Chris

Comment

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=51505 Think this would have solved any problems if you didnt read up on compatibility pal

Comment

Some suggestions here

http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....ew-build/page2
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by le4thab View Post
            https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=51505 Think this would have solved any problems if you didnt read up on compatibility pal
            Read the compatibility list to death M8..and purchased on Price and Spec. Yes the Aria check would have proved something? but why would you ?? how would you know if the bios wrong for your choice ?

C

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post

Errmm!

I sn't that the thread I wrote doh!!!

C

Comment

I meant i've put some in depth replies in there
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

afaik if you contacted aria within the DSR period then you've done your bit and can still DSR it.

You can't be punished simply because a company refused to acknowledge your complaint.
                  Originally posted by coiler
                  He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                  Originally posted by BigIan88
                  turn off that sexy nonsense
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

shop staff do not like to talk about dsr

but afaik you need to raise the dsr in that period, not just any communication.
                    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                    Plato

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      I meant i've put some in depth replies in there
                      Aha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X