Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't complain :)

Hello,

Another successful Aria shopping experience.

Popped in about 1.30pm this afternoon, picked up an SSD and some RAM as an Xmas present for my brother.
    The shop was lively, so had to wait a few minutes to be served after self-placing my order (which is fine!), but even so the assistants (one male and one female) were both very cheerful and helpful; had a laugh with all the customers including myself.

Service was quick, items came out in top nick as you'd expect and I left happy - good job again guys
    GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Great to hear, cheers Steve! Hopefully you noticed the shop has had a new lick of paint and a bit of a sprucing up recently

Comment

Credit given where credit is due

Aye, it looks good. Like the couple of gaming rigs set up too; one gent was hammering Far Cry on one today!
      GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Comment

Working...
      X