Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arianet Coffee Machine - NEEDS MOAR OVERCLOCKING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arianet Coffee Machine - NEEDS MOAR OVERCLOCKING!

OK, fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

It's been a while since I last stepped into Aria HQ and after only just getting over the first encounter with this machine, I thought I'd give it a 2nd shot or a fair chance to see if the drivers have been updated.

I carefully entered my 50p coin into the dark and dismal money slot, a little nervous albeit - excited at what delicious drink could come out of this machine in mere seconds.

That all ended when I saw this:

25p for a tasty cup of normal coffee with sugar and milk and look at it! This random half cupped frothy monstrosity somehow replaced the drink I actually ordered (presumably by suspending time momentarily and spending money on my debit card and swapping drinks before returning time and space to business as usual).

After a few long minutes I was parched, desperate for a sip of the beverage I ordered but waiting patiently for the froth of death to subside so I didn't scald my mouth (I've been fooled before, damn you Cheese and Jam!) and when I looked at the cup I was holding, to my surprise it looked like some cheeky bugger has helped himself to the other half of the coffee as the cup looked far less impressive (poor bang for buck indeed!)

To add insult to injury, I read this little cheeky disclaimer!

Should have read - "Caution, moderately warm and half empty" instead

I would kindly ask for my 25p back along with a free 'Whatever I can hold, I can keep' 30 second trip into the bargain bin. 2/10!
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Best review i've read in 2013- ENDORED

Would read again A++++++++++

Attention to detail A++++++++++++

PICS A+++++++++++++++

Content A++++++++++++++

Notsureifianorderedespressohencethehalfshot F+++++++++++++

I'd have liked to see the DSLR Nikon beast take the shots C++++++++++

Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

them's either really big hands, or really small cups...

oh and if you want coffee, never out of a vending machine..

Comment

Looks like Coiler's on one again.

Unless someone can get some emergency decaf into him right now, this could all get very messy...

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

ians hand's make spades look like spoons dude...

he aint at all big and scary looking much
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

your own fault for not getting 53/55 strong!
                Overkill Media Rig
                Intel® Core™ i7 4790K @ Stock | ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Red 1866 C11 | 240GB Crucial M500 | 2x 4TB Seagate Barracuda Media Drives + 1x 2TB 2.5" Games/Scratch Drive | Gigabyte GTX 780 OC (Titan Cooler) | EVGA Hadron Air w/ PSU
                | 46" Samsung Full HD 3D TV

Gaming Rig
                Intel® Core™ i7 4790K @ 4.90GHz - Will Get 5GHz!! | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 1866 C10 | Corsair H100i | 2x OCZ 120GB SSD RAID 0 - Windows 8.1 | 80GB Intel SSD - Windows 10 Developer Preview | MSI Gaming GTX 770 2-Way SLi | Corsair AX 860i Platinum PSU | Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Case | Dell Ultrasharp Monitor

Comment

it's clear the admin cat emptied the machine before hand

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
                    Looks like Coiler's on one again.

Unless someone can get some emergency decaf into him right now, this could all get very messy...

coffee creations

Comment

Do staff have to use that machine or is it just for customers. If just customers, it should be more generous or cheaper.

Surely staff have a kitchen you can/should prefer to use.
                      I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                      Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                        Do staff have to use that machine or is it just for customers. If just customers, it should be more generous or cheaper.

Surely staff have a kitchen you can/should prefer to use.
                        you seriously asking if admin cat doesn't have his own private stash of coffee supplies?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

i rarely use it, if I do its a 53 Strong!

I suspect Ian ordered a double espresso, hence the 50ml of coffee

Normally bring a takeout cup with 2-3 discs of tassimo, then Yorkshire Gold and moar coffee throughout the day

Comment

you seriously asking if admin cat doesn't have his own private stash of coffee supplies?
                            No I was aware of that. I was playing devil's advocate as well as suggesting that clients might not be too impressed.
                            I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                            Dave Burnett

Comment

Nope, it was just a regular coffee with milk and sugar. This also happened to me last time

Comment

Working...
                              X