Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new "I won at Aria thread" post your prize pics here.....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've heard of that too..

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
      Definitely has the 25 year coiler-approved platinum warranty that promises you a 10x capacity replacement last week.

I'd enquire about that
      lol I did nearly joke asking about a warranty / return but thought that comment wouldn't go down to well.

I bought myself a Samsung EVO 500GB as a replacement. Quite looking forward to installing it - if I ever get time.....

Comment

• Coiler offers cash-back and warranty on 'time' too!
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• I heard the mods all get one for free too if someone uses the coiler warranty...

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I heard the mods all get one for free too if someone uses the coiler warranty...
            I heard the mods all get SSDs, graphics cards, and other equipment, as commission for every warning and infraction you issue.

Comment

• That's why Snakey is omnipresent, he loves anything that's free and jumps at the opportunity to smack someone with the ban hammer for a free-spin of the COILER PRIZE-O-MATIC
              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• I got an infraction from Snakey the day I joined the forum [emoji14] think it was my first post haha.

Comment

• OH LAWD! hahhahahahahahahahaha lies all of it!

Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
                  X