No announcement yet.

Worst company I've ever dealt with [resolved: new upgrade to system]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMA258652 is your RMA no please put this on the box.

I'm arranging a collection of the system now.
    Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      RMA258652 is your RMA no please put this on the box.

I'm arranging a collection of the system now.
      PC was collected today. Let me know when you receive it and when i should expect it back.

Comment

Will do, soon as it's back it'll be worked on.
        Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

I had a problem several years ago with a build that just wouldn't send a signal to the monitor. Took the whole thing to a friends house and it worked, took it home and it didn't. Then I moved house shortly after and it worked fine for a few months. Turned out to be a dodgy AGP slot. Wasn't easy to spot what with it working in one place and not another.

It happens. its just unlucky.

Comment

PC recieved...currently working on it. Will give you a call later tonight.

Comment

PC received back and card has been installed. It works! Haven't had any time to do any tests or anything yet but at least its working!

Comment

Brilliant news. I'm glad my "Personal" touch worked FYI guys it was the motherboard - it wouldn't post with Nvidia cards but would with AMD ones o.0 We also replaced the cooler

Comment

Brilliant news. I'm glad my "Personal" touch worked FYI guys it was the motherboard - it wouldn't post with Nvidia cards but would with AMD ones o.0 We also replaced the cooler

JoshWin! Can I have a free upgrade on something I buy too? ^_^
                  Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                  That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

You mean I replaced the cooler?
                    GL HF

Currently Playing
                    GTA V | Smash 4 | Dark Souls 2 | MTG

Comment

it wouldn't post with Nvidia cards but would with AMD ones o.0

Never heard of that before... just bizarre!!!
                      --
                      Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy View Post

Never heard of that before... just bizarre!!!
                        I think it isn't that un-common, actually. I've even seen forum posts before about known problems with PSU's from good brands and motherboards.

Comment

Golly Josh, you're sure bending over backwards here!!!
                          Think a mod should change the title now!
                          The North will never forget!

Comment

If the member wants to suggest a new title, then I'll change it!

Originally posted by coiler
                            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

hehe last time he changed it the pc died again he might hold off of a change

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                If the member wants to suggest a new title, then I'll change it!
                                Best company in the world! Free upgrade FTW!!

anything less is just an insult

Only joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X