Flawless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless

Ordered 1200 of parts to put together a system for a friend, arrived the next day. Every item was well packaged and brand spanking new, not a single complaint to make about the service
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Thanks Ian

PICS!
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I made a video showing him how neat the cabling was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HoyG9e1Tv0
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Vertical Video Syndrome DETECTED
        Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

I know it bothers me too but I'm decorating and the video I shot horizontally shown too much of the mess behind the PC

Comment

Tidy build that!

Hows the DIY going, or did you end up outsourcing?

Comment

Doing it all myself mate, which is taking ages to do but I refuse to pay someone ~300 to paint a room (ex. materials) when I can do it myself over the course of a day or 2! Thats one hell of a day rate isnt it!

Comment

300 ! wow concur do it yourself even if it takes 6 months for entire house!

Comment

If people are doing a proper job of painting a room, IE, prepping/cleaning walls, primer, top coat. It will take 2x people approx 2 full days (including drying time) to do 1 floor of a modest sized 2-3 bedroom house. This includes skirting and doors. This doesn't account for any 'uncleared spaces' (anything left in the rooms which will slow down the process, require more materials to cover them/protect them or they will simply get in the way). 2 people for two full days = 240 at min wage, you then will cover equipment costs, (rollers, brushes, sheets, protective clothing, spirits, tape, tools), then you will throw paint on top of that.

300 for a single, relatively large room 3.5x3.5 - 5x5m room done in a DAY, assuming they will have to start very early, and finish late evening, maybe a small gang of 3 people, and they do a GOOD JOB, isn't too bad if you wanted it done quickly.

The last, and only, decorating job I got involved with, (as I am more an artistic painter not a decorator), ended up being an absolute sham as the client was expecting to pay just 80, for what she expected to be a 4 hour job, for an entire building, couldn't even be achieved with a botch job of just 'painting the walls'. And unfortunately, I am not one for doing 'botch jobs'.

Sure slap the paint on the walls, it will do the job, but GOOD reputable painter/decorators will leave your walls with a finish you will never get even after 6 months of painting.

Alternatively, I would be happy to paint your walls for 200, provided you clear your rooms to give me space, and allow me to paint whatever I wanted (within reasonable boundaries/request).
                  Last edited by I3R0K3N7FEET; 28-09-17, 03:45.

Comment

Working...
                  X