No announcement yet.

as you all know im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree totally with all the comments made here.

I ordered a Zotac GTX275 from Aria for 164.49 + free delivery on monday and it arrived the next day, worked perfectly and even got more than I was expecting (Free copy of GRID).
    Gibbo is the man to speak to if anything goes wrong!

Comment

as long as aria have great prices and gets parts on release why would you want to buy from elsewhere

Comment

I ordered a 5770 before Christmas & it was with me a few days later, brilliant service at that time of year.

I also ordered a set of x-540's from the blue place (Aria don't stock these unfortunately), they never showed up until the 5th of January......free next day my bottom, they were meant to be with me on the 24th.
        Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by BeeP View Post
          I ordered a 5770 before Christmas & it was with me a few days later, brilliant service at that time of year.

I also ordered a set of x-540's from the blue place (Aria don't stock these unfortunately), they never showed up until the 5th of January......free next day my bottom, they were meant to be with me on the 24th.
          Is that Scam? by any chance?

They let me down over Xmas aswell.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Nah m8 the other blue place where you get free next day delivery if you post 250 times
            They have been ok most times but that was a bit of a joke, I ordered from them before I ordered from Aria & the Aria stuff came 1st. their customer services were really nice so I shouldn't complain really........Oh yes I should, that was almost 2 weeks lol.
            Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
              Whats it like? Im quite tempted to pick one up at work on Monday

I've been using my trusty Razer DeathAdder for a good year and love it.
              It's great. It's best feature is the 'TCU' (can't remember what it stands for)... It let's it optimise it's sensor for whatever pad you're on.

It took me a while to get used to it's shape, but now i am it's much more comfortable to use than my previous mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by tystar View Post
                Yep it can be when you get someone who knows what there doing
                Yes yes Tystick, i was very grateful, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X