as you all know im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as you all know im new here

as you all know im new here and as such i can give an unbiased view on delivery times and aria customer service.

Well i ordered a roccat kone mouse yesterday at 1 pm, was here ALREADY today when i came home from work. I cannot say fairer than that!

What is more is that when i ordered it, i noticed that Aria were a little more expensive than others for this product.... Pmed Gibbo, he sorted out right away and reduced the price accordingly AND fixed the price on the site to reflect the changes.

When I write reviews for hardware, I also review the company. So far Aria have been a pleasure to deal with. Let us face it after dealing with **** ANYTHING is better! However Aria I feel have raised the bar!

CHeers lads

gilgamesh

Hi there

Thanks for the review m8.

Anyone else feel to post their experiences would also be appreciated as well please.

Comment

Thanks for the comment Hopefully other new members will also find your posts useful.
      <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

Ive had some good experiences, never had next day delivery though i don't think.

Best thing ive had sorted out was when I had two faulty ATi cards (how strange i know)

And i RMA'd them and swapped them in for a nVidia 260 for nothing, + some money back, was well impressed how easy it was

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey View Post
          Ive had some good experiences, never had next day delivery though i don't think.

Best thing ive had sorted out was when I had two faulty ATi cards (how strange i know)

And i RMA'd them and swapped them in for a nVidia 260 for nothing, + some money back, was well impressed how easy it was
          Yep it can be when you get someone who knows what there doing
          <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

I've never not had next day delivery

Originally posted by coiler
            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I ordered a PSU at 3.30pm yesterday, was with me at 12.05pm today
              I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Hi there

The next day delivery thing I've made a priority now.

Before I joined the standard shipping was just a regular 1-2 day service, you had to pay extra to get guaranteed next day.

Now things have been changed internally as long as you order before 5pm and all fraud/credit checks pass you will get your item the next day.

So now you no longer need to pay extra for next day guaranteed, you get it for the regular/standard price just order before 5pm.

This is been maintained very hard, Aria is making sure the warehouse get the orders out as we believe it to be very important customers get stuff next day and as such from now on you should without fail.

Comment

Ive had nothing but good from Aria.
                  ALL of my orders have been next day.
                  RMA on some memory that didnt work for me was easy.
                  Gibbo is a legend and knocked a few quid off a 300 SSD for me plus all the new competitions he is making.

Aria, Beating the recession since 2008

Edit, I expect to be woken up by City-Link in the morning with my next order!

Originally posted by Aria
                  On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by gilgamesh View Post
                    Well i ordered a roccat kone mouse yesterday at 1 pm, was here ALREADY today when i came home from work. I cannot say fairer than that!
                    Ah good choice! I've been using that mouse for a few months now. Amazing piece of kit. Make sure you're running it on a high-quality mouse mat too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJackson View Post
                      Ah good choice! I've been using that mouse for a few months now. Amazing piece of kit. Make sure you're running it on a high-quality mouse mat too.

i am buddy, on roccat's own mouse pad

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbo View Post
                        Hi there

The next day delivery thing I've made a priority now.

Before I joined the standard shipping was just a regular 1-2 day service, you had to pay extra to get guaranteed next day.

Now things have been changed internally as long as you order before 5pm and all fraud/credit checks pass you will get your item the next day.

So now you no longer need to pay extra for next day guaranteed, you get it for the regular/standard price just order before 5pm.

This is been maintained very hard, Aria is making sure the warehouse get the orders out as we believe it to be very important customers get stuff next day and as such from now on you should without fail.
                        To be honest, that won't change very much for me, as I've never had to wait more than 24hours for a delivery from you guys anyway There have been some faults, but delivery time is definitely one area where aria have really shone in my book. The area where things have gone bad in the past have been the customer service bits, where things have taken months to get done, but that now also seems to be taking definite steps in the right direction too - And I think that deserves a mention actually.. Kudos to the Cserve guys for really picking up the slack in the last month or so. As someone who has been using Aria for getting on for 10 years (), its been REALLY noticable, particularly in the forum posts actually being listened to, and also responded to in good time with good results.. If things carry on like that, it will make a MASSIVE difference

Originally posted by coiler
                        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post

Aria, Beating the recession since 2008
                          Originally posted by Aaron
                          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by RJackson View Post
                            Whats it like? Im quite tempted to pick one up at work on Monday

I've been using my trusty Razer DeathAdder for a good year and love it.
                            TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                            Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

I recently bought a case from Aria, PM'd Gibbo for a price match and it was done the next day. Couldn't really buy it from anywhere else after that, Aria's price was now the cheapest anyway!

Even more recently bought a laptop, PM'd Gibbo but heard nothing back, so tried Raz and again, price was matched/dropped.

Aria is now my first choice when it comes to buying any PC part brand new. My cousin recently bought a full PC which I built for him, I sent him to Aria for all the parts. I would say over 6 months ago it would always be a 50/50 between MD and Aria as I live close to both but now I only consider MD when Aria doesn't have the part.

Keep up the good work guys.

Next on the list is a... PSU, fan controller, 120mm fans, but not just yet as I'm skint!
                              -| Intel i5 2500 @ 4.5Ghz | Asrock Z68 Ex4 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | GTX 780 Ti | 120GB SSD |-
                              -| 2x 2TB Storage | Corsair 230T | Corsair RM1000 | 3x Dell U2412M | Win 8.1 |-

Comment

Working...
                              X