Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Bad Customer Services never buying again (RESOLVED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Bad Customer Services never buying again (RESOLVED)

Have bought a fair bit over the past few years and never really had any issues until recently. It all started back in November when as part of my order one of the items sent was incorrect. I stupidly just kept it as I did have a use for it, so thinking I was taking the easy option I ordered the correct item again (EC1184326). The same thing happened; I was sent the wrong item. I had to RMA it (RMA23189) and ask for the correct item to be sent. Ever since then I have been either ignored or fobbed off. First I was told to wait 28 days because it had been sent back to the manufacturer to be fixed, there was nothing wrong with the goods they were just not what I ordered so the 28 days argument is a load of rubbish. I then asked for a refund because I bought from a different company as it was needed before Christmas, since then not a single reply. I just want a refund and my account closed so I don't have to deal with such appalling customer services ever again. Not sure what else I can do as Aria seem to be ignoring my every request.

Hi there

Sounds to me like someone has made a rather big mistake and can only apologise for that.

Then during all the internal changes since me coming onboard your issue has not been dealt with.

I shall get CS onto this first thing as the last thing we want is to loose your custom.

Comment

Yea, don't leave because of a human error mate. As Gibbo said, he will sort it. Give ARIA a chance to rectify the issue.

Cheers! Got the name wrong!

Comment

True, had a few orders screw up from aria, not always Aria's fault but i still bought from them after that. It can happen at any e-tailor

Comment

Hi, please accept our apologies for the delays incurred on this RMA, the item has now been discontinued by our supplier. As such as requested we will now process a full refund for the item back to your payment card.
          Kind Regards,
          Aria Customer Service Team
          Aria Technology Ltd.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Well it seems the forum is the way to get things sorted so thank you Gibbo and Chris for such a prompt response, it is very much appreciated . I can understand that mistakes happen and I fully accept that, it's not the first time and I know it won't be the last, I don't have any issues with that it's part of life. My issue really was with the lack of response from CS, I only had one response from any of my mails. If they had kept me updated I wouldn't have cared how long it took to sort out. I didn't know there were internal changes going on at Aria I know myself that can be a nightmare, so all is forgiven. Thanks again Gibbo and Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by simmb View Post
              Well it seems the forum is the way to get things sorted so thank you Gibbo and Chris for such a prompt response, it is very much appreciated . I can understand that mistakes happen and I fully accept that, it's not the first time and I know it won't be the last, I don't have any issues with that it's part of life. My issue really was with the lack of response from CS, I only had one response from any of my mails. If they had kept me updated I wouldn't have cared how long it took to sort out. I didn't know there were internal changes going on at Aria I know myself that can be a nightmare, so all is forgiven. Thanks again Gibbo and Chris.
              Aria are very cool at dealing with orders. But I agree with you, communication is the key, we make it a point on the review site i own. Cudos to aria for being forthright in this case.

I like to be frank and ernest with people, it is the best way........In Leeds I am Frank and In manchester I am Earnest!

Anyone wonna use that as a sig?

gilgamesh

Comment

You spelt "Earnest" wrong =P

Comment

Originally posted by Pix View Post
                  You spelt "Earnest" wrong =P

ok mr picky

Comment

Working...
                  X