Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptionally impressed!

Well done Aria team!

Just placed an order at around 3pm for an intel x25M 80gb drive with 1-2day delivery. Rang customer service to see if the order had been procsessed and to see if it had been dispated. The phones get picked up within a couple of minutes and as such I was put through to a chap on the help desk. Brilliant!

Item has been dispatched ready for delivery at some point in the day tomorrow.

Big thanks to the staff for getting on and a big thanks to Gibbo for getting things rolling just as promised.

On another note the emailer is working as it should too updating throughtout the order process which seems to have put a smile on Gibbo's face (metaphorically of course)

Shall be reviewing the unit when it arrives.

Andy

This has always been the norm for Aria, but some people seem to think it's new

I do live fairly close to manchester though, which might help.
    Intel Core i3 330m @ 2.13GHz, ATi Radeon Mobility 5650, 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066MHz 7-7-7-20, 60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe SSD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 15.6" Monitor 1366x768

Comment

HI there

Glad it went smoothly m8 and hopefully Citylink will do their part in getting the item to you tomorrow.

Comment

I think it's more that most people it is the norm and they just hapily order away and continue to do so quietly.

However those that have the bad experiances comment on the poor and thats all most people read.

Its a sad world but thats the way it goes from ordering a computer online to ordering hillbilly clothing.

Glad to see your happy that everythings going as it should though Andrew.
        <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

Ah yes, the city-link bit ... Theyll be fine. I have not one ever had an issue with city-link. Only ver parcelfarse. Bring on free delivery lol!

Andy

Comment

I've never had an order not delivered next day if I've ordered at a sensible time during the day.. However, Ive not ever been able to get through on a phoneline very quickly, before I had a direct number for someone, so that does sound like things are getting into shape a bit more..

Originally posted by coiler
            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

yea, of all the stuff i have had from here i have only had 1 real issue and that was this xmas when i got an email saying it had gone out on the friday but city link never picked it up till the monday.

most of the time i order, it gets shipped that night and i get it the day after, and tbh that order over xmas i didnt expect to turn up the next day as it was a sat and i didnt pay for sat delivery but getting the email lead me to think i was.

doa have been quickly sorted and of all the bits i have tested, all have oc'd very well too
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

A wee bit of a review going on here so have a look

Andy

http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14332

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Moore View Post
                  Well done Aria team!

Just placed an order at around 3pm for an intel x25M 80gb drive with 1-2day delivery. Rang customer service to see if the order had been procsessed and to see if it had been dispated. The phones get picked up within a couple of minutes and as such I was put through to a chap on the help desk. Brilliant!

Item has been dispatched ready for delivery at some point in the day tomorrow.

Big thanks to the staff for getting on and a big thanks to Gibbo for getting things rolling just as promised.

On another note the emailer is working as it should too updating throughtout the order process which seems to have put a smile on Gibbo's face (metaphorically of course)

Shall be reviewing the unit when it arrives.

Andy

Thank you for your feedback. It is good to know that our efforts are begining to make an impact. I for one am getting more active on the forum as I find it an excellent engagement tool with our loyal customers.

Cheers for the support
                  Last edited by Aria; 15-01-10, 00:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Aria View Post
                    I for one am getting more active on the forum
                    I think that will go a long way Just my 2p (or 9.99...)

Originally posted by coiler
                    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
                    X