Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thumbs up for Aria

Hello

Just posting to say thanks to Aria, and for the efforts of Sally, who helped in reaching an amicable settlement when my OCZ PSU 800w developed a fault after 11mths and 25 days.

The resolution meant that I could enjoy a new PSU (a Corsair 850w HX type) that very same day without having to wait for repairs / replacement from OCZ, even though they are supposed to offer an advanced replacement service.

So thanks very much Aria and a big thanks to Sally who helped out in this matter. It just gives me confidence when purchasing from a retailer as if and when things go wrong how the retailer responds will then help me to decide if I make further purchases from them.

I will continue to use Aria if the above is typical of their service.

thumbs up to SALLY!!

Comment

Go Sally GO!

Comment

Woo for Sally! :naughty:
        Intel Core i3 330m @ 2.13GHz, ATi Radeon Mobility 5650, 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066MHz 7-7-7-20, 60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe SSD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 15.6" Monitor 1366x768

Comment

They've always been very quick to deal with any faulty stuff iv had too.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey View Post
            They've always been very quick to deal with any faulty stuff iv had too.
            They even upgraded me

500W Stealth....600W Mod!
            Intel Core i3 330m @ 2.13GHz, ATi Radeon Mobility 5650, 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066MHz 7-7-7-20, 60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe SSD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 15.6" Monitor 1366x768

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
              They even upgraded me

500W Stealth....600W Mod!

NO WAY!!!

Comment

ahahaha lmao

Comment

Aria certainly got one big set of balls!!! Nice supply

Comment

thread move to right section

glad to see others posting of their great service too if it wasnt for that i would never of stuck around tbh

off topic, guys can you sort your avatars out please, they are too wide and are throwing the tables off, tyia
                    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                    Plato

Comment

Lol this thread is months old!
                      I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

its in the right place now tho

i didnt rez it, just moved it
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

Working...
                        X