Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

older hardware still in the stock room !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• older hardware still in the stock room !

Hi guys
    would you be able to sell some "discontinued" or "refurbished" stock and sell it in a "clearance" catergory ... this would allow you to sell any older components you must have in your warehouse ... granted theres probally one of two of these but theres still a market for older tech especially at aria,s legendary prices
    what do you do with older hardware ( such as graphic cards and motherboards ) when they dont sell and they are replaced by newer generations ... ive been after the "MSI P67A-GD55"( http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=42975 ) which is still shown in your "open boxed components bargains" however its dicontinued and i cant find it on any other site ... my core i5 3330 is a socket 1155 processor so its hard to find any upgrades and the "MSI P67A-GD55" supports both sli and crossfire
    any help will be much appreciated
    thanks guys !
    Intel core i5 3330 3.0ghz,8GB XMS3 1333MHZ (2 X 4GB),MSI R9 270x,128gb SSD (boot) + 1tb wd sata ,msi z77a-g41 mobo,asus xonar dgx ,520w seasonic psu,aerocool xpredator x1 devil red chassis
Working...
X