Please change email link destination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please change email link destination

When you subscribe to a thread so that you get the email of whats in the post, the link always directs me to top of the first page of the thread instead of the post within my email. This is not like most other forums i use and seems a bit pointless considering the fact that because im subscribed to a thread I would have already read all the posts prior to the one in the email.
    A little annoying having to navigate to the end every time someone replies to a thread.

just underneath the very top post, in the orange bar - there's a view first unread link

I wouldn't know what the email is like I'm afraid, I hardly ever/never subscribe to a thread.

DT.
    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
      just underneath the very top post, in the orange bar - there's a view first unread link

I wouldn't know what the email is like I'm afraid, I hardly ever/never subscribe to a thread.

DT.
      I think you have to log in to get that option but still useful thank you.

Comment

I too find the email alerts frustrating.

They don't take me to the top here, bit nor do they take you to the message that provoked the email alert, which is how it usually works on other bulletin boards I visit.
        Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
        Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
        Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Working...
        X