Monitors - Headphone port or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitors - Headphone port or not?

Basically i am looking at monitors and none of them say if they have a headphone port on them or not?

My current monitor is 22" and only has audio in, no headphone port which is annoying.

So i have been looking to this as a possibility among others:
    http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Monit...roductId=40867

Bigger than my current and full HD. But if it doesn't have a headphone port it's useless to me...please PLEASE list if they do or don't.
    GamingOnLinux.com - The number 1 Linux gaming community

Lg M227wdp has a headphone port
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
      Lg M227wdp has a headphone port
      Great...not the one i linked to nor what i was really asking for. I didn't mean just list random ones, i meant on the actual Aria site - nowhere seems to say if they do or don't and it's doing my tits in to the point i will just buy one elsewhere.

Comment

If it doesn't have speakers I assume it wouldn't have headphone ports?
        i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
        I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

Screw that just read a review:

Connectivity is quite good, with VGA, DVI and HDMI video inputs, and a 3.5mm output for HDMI audio.
          i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
          I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

Ah thanks mate, was thinking what's the point in having HDMI for audio/video if it can't do anything with it.

Comment

Working...
            X