cant login to main store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant login to main store

when on the main store i enter my details to login and then it says login successful but as soon as i click to go on any other page it logs me out again
    Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Fine here. Check you internet options and make sure security is medium and you accept and store cookies.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

yep all is correct here
      Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

Which browser?
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

firefox
          i will give IE8 ago

Comment

computer says no.

Comment

works on IE8

Comment

Clear the cache and see of that helps.

Comment

will do in the morning as i have looked at what i wanted to know when i went on it with IE8

Comment

Working...
                  X