• Show
Clear All

• R1gg4
    replied
    Just purchased 3 SSD's to go in the laptops from Aria, so not a total fail

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Yeah we don't do a great deal of laptops, nothing I can see close to that spec.

Leave a comment:

• R1gg4
    replied
    You can mark as resolved I purchased 3 17.3" i3 laptops earlier today from somewhere else for just over a grand.

R.

Leave a comment:

• R1gg4
    replied
    i've looked at lots of your laptops, and i'm not sure you have what i'm looking for.

What I'm looking for ideally..

Screen 15.6" @ 1600x900 or 17.3" @ 1920x1080
    No Celeron or Atom CPU, so something with small muscle. core2 or i3
    at least 4GB mem
    not worried about HDD as I will replace with small SSD's
    don't need OS as I have MSDN licence.

It's for a hands on demo we've been asked to give to a potential client of our SW.
    It's the first time we've been asked in 10 years, so not something we want to spend huge amounts on.

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Aye which ones are you looking at? Refurbs often don't have full specs listed by the supplier, but new SKUs should be easy for me to find out.

Leave a comment:

• A Ginger Sheep
    replied
    a lot of laptop listings have the screen resolution included, maybe link to those you are interested in so they can find out the exact specs for you?

Leave a comment:

• R1gg4
    started a topic **Resolved** | Looking to buy 3 laptops

Looking to buy 3 laptops

Hi There,

Looking to buy 3 laptops. Don't have to be top spec, and refurbished is fine, but do need screens of at least 1600x900.

It's quite difficult to find that information from your laptop selection screen on the shop web site.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Regards,
    R.
Working...
X