See less

Where did all the graphics cards go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Where did all the graphics cards go?

The selection seems very limited and the AMD section has a total of 4 cards available!
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Which model are you after Ian?

The AMD cards never sell, eg. AMDs current bread and butter card has been down to 150 at times and Nvidia outsells it 50 fold.

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...roductId=67070
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Nothing in particular, I was just looking to help this chap cut a few corners with a cheaper GPU and noticed the AMD side looked a little thin
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

it makes no sense either when you look at the 100, 150, and 200 segments nvidia find it hard to beat those cards
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

I know that Marsey. Very odd
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Its probably the perception that one range is better. Most people don't settle for 'good enough'. They want more.

Comment

Working...
            X