Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ORDER EC1549706 - Mushkin 120GB SSD RMA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Can I suggest you follow the advice you've been given on here and phone them? Especially now you know this isn't an area for warranty/return enquiries.. Otherwise you may well not get a reply for a while and you're just going to get annoyed.



    Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

    Comment


    • #32
      Thanks, I've emailed, difficult to prove a return address over the phone.

      Plus I have to keep the phone line clear for clients to call for support, I can talk and type at the same time, hence I'd much prefer email / forum contact.

      If all fails I can call evenings / weekends.
      FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
      "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

      Comment


      • #33
        Well, forum contact isn't your best bet, especially as it's now potentially dealing with finances. I'd imagine the phone call would be less than 5 mins, so it wouldn't tie up your phone line for long

        I guess you'll just have to wait for an email reply..



        Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

        Comment


        • #34
          Thanks Aaron. I'll await the email reply.

          I wasn't really looking for a response in here, was more just to keep people informed, and to ask if I was over reacting thinking the reply was a little terse to say the least.

          R.
          FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
          "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

          Comment


          • #35
            I think the reply is just being informative to give you the information you need.

            Sounds like it's written by someone who has a load of emails to get through and so it's better to just give the information needed, rather than spend time making it all fluffy, and then run out of time to reply to everyone

            Do you have a mobile you could use?



            Originally posted by coiler
            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

            Comment


            • #36
              Just send a reply with a screenshot of the RMA email from Mushkin to show the correct address, and proof of postage and wait for CS to reply.
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by R1gg4 View Post
                Maybe it's a different company?
                Sounds like it is actually.. Especially as their offices are up for rental as of 13 days ago..

                http://www.property.ie/commercial-pr...merick/265823/



                I'm hoping that's just a part of the building though!



                Originally posted by coiler
                Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hmmm.. That got me a bit curious - can I make another suggestion? That you check with Mushkin that it's the right address they gave you?

                  From the equivalent of Companies House, Ireland:

                  Name AXIOM ENTERPRISES LIMITED
                  Registered 19/11/1996
                  Status Dissolved

                  Effective Date 16/04/2013
                  https://search.cro.ie/company/Compan...=256981&type=C


                  The address is correct too. The Raheen Industrial Estate address is the trading address, but the "4, The Crescent" address on that page is the actual registered address:

                  https://www.duedil.com/company/IE256...prises-limited



                  Originally posted by coiler
                  Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    I think the reply is just being informative to give you the information you need.

                    Sounds like it's written by someone who has a load of emails to get through and so it's better to just give the information needed, rather than spend time making it all fluffy, and then run out of time to reply to everyone

                    Do you have a mobile you could use?
                    Yes in all likelyhood, as I said probably just me being sensitive.

                    Originally posted by coiler View Post
                    Just send a reply with a screenshot of the RMA email from Mushkin to show the correct address, and proof of postage and wait for CS to reply.
                    Declan has replied asking for a PDF of the Mushkin RMA email, which I've now sent.

                    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Hmmm.. That got me a bit curious - can I make another suggestion? That you check with Mushkin that it's the right address they gave you?

                    From the equivalent of Companies House, Ireland:

                    Name AXIOM ENTERPRISES LIMITED
                    Registered 19/11/1996
                    Status Dissolved

                    Effective Date 16/04/2013
                    https://search.cro.ie/company/Compan...=256981&type=C


                    The address is correct too. The Raheen Industrial Estate address is the trading address, but the "4, The Crescent" address on that page is the actual registered address:

                    https://www.duedil.com/company/IE256...prises-limited
                    Probably a bit late I've already posted the item, I shall see if I get a tracked delivery. This is turning out a bit of a nightmare RMA, if only it had gone wrong a few days earlier.
                    FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                    "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Could work out better in the end - if Mushkin gave you the wrong address, they might just replace it without even checking it... And you might get the old stuff returned to you



                      Originally posted by coiler
                      Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X