Manufacturer Warranty Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Manufacturer Warranty Information

Hey all, so my girlfriends graphics card is dead and since this is now past the 12 months warranty with Aria, how do I know what warranty I have? - The product is discontinued on the store page so I can't get the information from there. Will I just need to contact the manufacturer direct?

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask since it is regarding manufacturer warranty.

Cheers
    Intel i7 3770k @4.5GHz | ASUS Sabertooth z77 | 16GB Mushkin 2400MHz RAM | 120GB Samsung Evo for OS | 240GB Mushkin SSD | 2TB Barracuda SATA III | MSI GTX 980 4G Twin Frozr V | Corsair H80 | CM Storm Enforcer Case | Razer Naga Molten | Corsair K70 Red Switches | Blue Yeti Mic | Microsoft Lifecam Studio

What card is it?

Comment

Gigabyte 780ti Windforce 3
      Intel i7 3770k @4.5GHz | ASUS Sabertooth z77 | 16GB Mushkin 2400MHz RAM | 120GB Samsung Evo for OS | 240GB Mushkin SSD | 2TB Barracuda SATA III | MSI GTX 980 4G Twin Frozr V | Corsair H80 | CM Storm Enforcer Case | Razer Naga Molten | Corsair K70 Red Switches | Blue Yeti Mic | Microsoft Lifecam Studio

Comment

Gigabyte usually come with 2 years as standard and you can rma with them directly they have a uk centre to!

Comment

Originally posted by Mebby View Post
          Gigabyte usually come with 2 years as standard and you can rma with them directly they have a uk centre to!
          Awesome, cheers for the help Mebby!

Comment

Working...
          X