Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Match Enquiry? Intel Core i7-6700.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Price Match Enquiry? Intel Core i7-6700.

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...e=pcpartpicker

Dear Aria,
    I am looking at building a PC running a Intel Core i7-6700 (I cannot afford, nor do I need the 6700k), and have picked out virtually everything on your site minus the CPU, sadly the current price for this item is 299.99 which is significantly above other competitors: removed I have noticed that in recent weeks (while researching this build) the price slowly creep up, when before it was in line with ~260 price tag offered by others, and had even dipped below that at some stages. This is really the only thing holding me back from splashing the cash and buying all the bits, is there a reason why the price is so much higher, and would there be some price matching possibility?

Thank you,
    James
    Last edited by Black Knight; 18-12-15, 16:11. Reason: competitor links removed.

You're better off phoning customer services on 0161 248 1616 for price matching enquiries. You'll get a much faster response and they should be able to help you out (can't say for sure, I'm just another punter).

Also posting links to competitor websites is frowned upon. One of the mods will probably be along shortly to edit them out if you don't do it yourself
    Last edited by FunkY; 18-12-15, 16:06.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Most of the cheapest competitors don't have stock (or pay full uk tax), and its the current shortage of Skylake i7's causing the cost prices to go up

That said be quick before it goes

https://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials...roductId=64167

Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 3.40GHz clock speed, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR3/DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 3 Year Warranty

Price was: 233.32 exc. VAT (view at normal price)
      NOW only:
      216.65 exc. VAT
      259.98 inc. VAT
      Stock: (1 in stock)
      Quickcode: 64167
      Stock code: CPU-I7SKY-BX80662I76
      Manuf. code: BX80662I76700
      Cust. Rating: Be the first to write a review.
      Only one per order and Web Only!

Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

That is amazing! Thank you very much! Thank you FunkY, it was my first time posting so I was not aware of that, so thank you.
        Everything is ordered!
        Thank you very much for your prompt reply too.

James

Comment

Working...
        X