Student versions of vista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student versions of vista

Student versions of Vista, going for like 70 on bay of Eees, they are retail too!

Correction E of buyers has it for 54, home premium upgrade academic version.

Comment

[Removed at the request of the author]

Comment

Microsoft love students, so we get it like half price.

Comment

Microsoft is the only one that likes students then...... lazy tax dodging scum! heheheh
          \"It is best to thwart people with intelligent planning\" Wang Xi

Comment

Re:

[quote:60e4818348=\"PrivatePyle@Work\"]lol what actually warrants \"academic version\"? Does it stay in bed all day, smoke pot, watch Neighbours and listen to Keane and Coldplay a lot? [/quote:60e4818348]

I'm a student and I dont listen to that pish! :twisted:

Comment

Well ofcourse you dont listen to that pish, your too monged out from weed to take a blind bit of notice of whats in the CD player...... oooh tell me im wrong! hahaha

Comment

I dont smoke or drink!

Comment

Oh please.... there is no such thing as a T-total student, its a myth like Unicorns and Pokemon.... heheh Trust me ive been a doorman for 5 years, and have worked security for many functions at various student guilds etc across the Northwest and I am yet to see a single sober student!

wouldnt have it any other way like, wouldnt be as satisfying kicking em out for asking me where's the toilet too many times if they where! :twisted: heheh

Comment

Anyway, back to the subject, do you think this is possible aria?

Comment

Working...
                    X