Game Codes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | Game Codes?

I purchased the MSI GTX 970 and it's meant to come with two games. I didn't get anything, can someone advise?

email cs mate I got mine within 10 mins, neither game is out yet so no rush. Email here mate. cs@aria.co.uk
    Last edited by scrivz69; 14-05-15, 20:00.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

I was wondering as well, emailed customer support with attached invoice at around 5:30pm, still nothing, guess they went home haha. I've heard some things about an activation deadline which is worrying, still a couple days before Witcher comes out at least. Weirdly my account was validated to post on these forums about half an hour ago
      I suppose i'll get my codes in the morning

Comment

forum staff and shop staff are not the same group dude.

i imagine they will see the email before they check the forums
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

Haha I guess so. Still nothing yet this morning

edit: Scratch that, they just sent them! Woooo
          Last edited by TheRizzler; 15-05-15, 11:12.

Comment

I've emailed them, I have every faith I'll get a reply

Comment

Working...
            X