Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Enquiry** | EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ availability and price

Hello,

Do you have any ETA and price for the soon-to-be released EVGA 970 FTW+?

The reference is 04G-P4-3978-KR

Cheers

I'll ask ADW...
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Thanks coiler

Comment

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW "Plus Edition" ACX 2.0, 4GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort (04G-P4-3978-KR)

Stock will be here late Jan early Feb

Price is not concrete yet but looking roughly around the 300 - 320 region.

Comment

Hi adw,

Thanks for this info. Is it possible to pre-order the card or should I wait for the product page and quick code to be created?

Comment

Probably best to wait for SKU to appear with firm price

Comment

Great, I'll keep an eye on the shop then

Comment

Hey, I know that the FTW+ has barely been released in the USA, but do you think it would be better than the Gigabyte 970 G1? I mean, in terms of OC and silence of operation. Cheers

Comment

I'm not a fan of the windforce cooler, three smaller fans, more noise, more space used up in case.

Comment

Not sure if the OP will still care, but the FTW+ has been in stock in Europe in the last week. So time to watch the Aria store pages closely?

On the subject of EVGA, do they still sell backplates via retail partners? The backplate for the new version SSC is supposed to be available in Europe from next week...
                    Last edited by Icm76; 31-01-15, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                      I'm not a fan of the windforce cooler, three smaller fans, more noise, more space used up in case.
                      I fitted a GTX770 into that last build i did, Gigabyte Windforce edition with 3 fans, and i was initially like you, and thought would be noisy, but i have to admit i was really impressed, especially when i was running it hard in the bench tests, it was barely audible, it was at it's top end speeds, but that's only to be expected, other than that i was really impressed, also it blows air over the area most board makers put the m.2 socket, so it can help keep them cool

Originally posted by Icm76 View Post
                      Not sure if the OP will still care, but the FTW+ has been in stock in Europe in the last week. So time to watch the Aria store pages closely?

On the subject of EVGA, do they still sell backplates via retail partners? The backplate for the new version SSC is supposed to be available in Europe from next week...
                      probably not given the current shenanigans !

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                      - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
                      X